ADVERTISEMENT

The Iowa WBB team wants K. State at the Great Gulf Coast Tournament this weekend. Revenge time!

K. Thats what they said before they played them last week. Didn't work out so well.I totally get that the girls seemed out of sync, (including CC) BUT their the kind of team that can make us play ugly, and thats what we've seen TWICE in the last year. If we play, we better show up this time, including Lisa and her staff....

K. Thats what they said before they played them last week. Didn't work out so well.I totally get that the girls seemed out of sync, (including CC) BUT their the kind of team that can make us play ugly, and thats what we've seen TWICE in the last year. If we play, we better show up this time, including Lisa and her staff....
If the shots would have falling we would have likely beaten KSU by 15. I don't see us going 2-21 from 3 again. I also thought the Drake lineup was much more effective. Kate is at her best when she is playing the 4. I think she can have a breakout year if she keeps playing the way she did against Drake. I don't see KSU shutting her out again. I also think Iowa will figure out their transition game as we played better in translation last year against the Cats.

If the shots would have falling we would have likely beaten KSU by 15. I don't see us going 2-21 from 3 again. I also thought the Drake lineup was much more effective. Kate is at her best when she is playing the 4. I think she can have a breakout year if she keeps playing the way she did against Drake. I don't see KSU shutting her out again. I also think Iowa will figure out their transition game as we played better in translation last year against the Cats.
No argument that we'd play better IF the shots were falling. Thats a given. Just saying we've played them twice, and they muddied up both games, last year without the 6'6 girl. My response was to the posting that we want them for revenge, which is EXACTLY what they were saying before we played them last week. If we play them again, I suggest we don't go down that road, and instead concentrate on playing our game, instead of worrying about getting back at them.

Anybody have experience with Flo hoops. I don't want to pay $30 with all the streaming services I already have but am actually considering it.

I think a lot of credit for our gals looking so discombobulated goes to KSU. As has been said, they play a style that screws up our flow and now with them controlling the lane, it's going to be difficult, double-revenge or not.

I only have experience through watching wrestling events on Flo. When you sign up for any service in the flo platform, you get access to everything in flosports (I assume this hasn't changed). Occasionally they will release some of their wrestling matches on the flowrestling youtube channel, but I know that they don't release most. No idea on basketball.

Anyway, their streaming operated like any streaming service that is out there. If you are at all tech savvy, it will be a intuitive. If you have a streaming device like a roku, it is super easy to navigate their app or cast from the flosports app on your phone. When you sign up, you can also see a lot of niche sports you may not otherwise watch, which I thought was a plus.

Some people complain about the stream quality, but I assume that is for people that have slower internet speeds. I never have any issues on my end with average to good internet. Though the picture was always better on my roku televisions vs my older tv with an external roku device.

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT