ADVERTISEMENT

The Ioway MAGA next door…

Imagine being such a POS that you own a solar company, freely admit that you've done very well under Biden policies, but choose to vote for Trump because you've completely bought into his racist immigration fear mongering.

I remember how proud of this State I was when they passed gay marriage. First one in the country that said "everyone deserves to be loved". Jesus Christ would have rolled over in his tomb at how Christ like they were.

Present day Republicans applaud not feeding kids and giving handouts to private institutions. How far the State has fallen from where we were.

Obviously the trash is everywhere in Ioway anymore so it’s easy to find, but nice little piece by CNN pointing some of it out.

Why Iowa Republicans who once opposed Trump are ready to vote for him​

Very good article. That sums up the heartland.

The Harris-Walz ticket is the most far left in American history. Reasonable people do not want that mindset dictating policy in the Midwest.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
They lie to themselves too. They were always going to find a reason to vote for Trump. I think they feel less slimy claiming it’s the Dems’ fault.

Oh, definitely. Whenever one of them whines about how they’re not all Trumpers, I’m all:

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT