ADVERTISEMENT

The kid's house is haunted.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
My son came home for the week, and during lunch at Big Grove today he announced that the house he rents in Minneapolis is haunted, and this has now been double confirmed. The Mexican lady who rented it previously told my son and his roommate that it was haunted, and she left her spirit broom in the house for my son, and his roommate. Not a ghost, but a spirit with malevolent intent, who took control of her boyfriend at times according to the Mexican lady. My son's roommate has a girlfriend, and she said spirit brooms are totally a thing, and they have to take it to a remote location to get rid of it. We are going up to Lake Superior in August, and my son suggested we take it with us, and find a remote spot in some state park to dispose of the demon broom. I said NFW am I letting a spirit possessed anything in my vehicle.
The 80+ year old aunt of the owner of the house lives a few houses down the street, and she comes by once a week to do laundry in the basement. She confirms there is a spirit, and it's not nice, but she ignores it, and it leaves her alone.
CSB

south-park-drugs-are-bad.gif

My son came home for the week, and during lunch at Big Grove today he announced that the house he rents in Minneapolis is haunted, and this has now been double confirmed. The Mexican lady who rented it previously told my son and his roommate that it was haunted, and she left her spirit broom in the house for my son, and his roommate. Not a ghost, but a spirit with malevolent intent, who took control of her boyfriend at times according to the Mexican lady. My son's roommate has a girlfriend, and she said spirit brooms are totally a thing, and they have to take it to a remote location to get rid of it. We are going up to Lake Superior in August, and my son suggested we take it with us, and find a remote spot in some state park to dispose of the demon broom. I said NFW am I letting a spirit possessed anything in my vehicle.
The 80+ year old aunt of the owner of the house lives a few houses down the street, and she comes by once a week to do laundry in the basement. She confirms there is a spirit, and it's not nice, but she ignores it, and it leaves her alone.
CSB
FXAbOsSXkAEEnms

CSB
Good luck with that.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Take the broom to TCF Bank Stadium (or whatever it's called now) and just leave it there.
I like it. When I visit I like to walk around campus, and take a look around the stadium. I could drag the broom around the circumference of the stadium, and put a hex on the place.

Once did a chick doggie style who had this in a tramp stamp.

She told me the eye was watching ... so don't try to PIITB.
I'd have been more concerned with the rear-pointing stinging proboscis thing.
The design looks like something Ridley Scott cooked up for one of his terrible Alien franchise pics.

Reactions: ghost80
CSB
Good move. And PSA-If you have never seen MrBallen before, beware, you will end up spending hours watching him tell stories.

Reactions: GarryO37
Back when we all used to go into work, a few women in the library/archives said they spotted a figure very briefly, sometimes out of the corner of their eye. Work is about a block north of the Chicago River, near the site of the Fort Dearborn Massacre.

Never saw a ghost myself. I'm usually out at 5 or shortly after. When I have to stay an hour or two late I wouldn't t know a ghost if it hit me in the forehead. The ladies say the few sightings are more likely after 5 pm after everybody has left.

ADVERTISEMENT