ADVERTISEMENT

The latest: McCarthy challenges Biden to debate the GOP platform

I think you might have read an earlier version and they issued a correction since then at the bottom.

CORRECTION (Sept. 23, 2022, 8:36 p.m.): An earlier version of this article transposed Democrats’ chances of winning the House and Senate. Democrats have a 32-in-100 chance of winning the House and a 70-in-100 chance of winning the Senate, not the other way around.
Right. Well, whatever, I stand corrected.

No offense to both of you, but 1) this rapidly turned into a classic “I know you are but what am I” debate and 2) are also proving EXACTLY why POTUS would never debate McCarthy on anything like this, because McCarthy would pull the same crap.

McCarthy doesn’t really want a debate, he just wants a chance to look like he’s standing up to Biden and boost his street cred with his caucus and improve his chances of becoming speaker.
(That's why I referred to it as "peewee herman")

(That's why I referred to it as "peewee herman")
LOL...sober is telling you exactly the same thing you were told on p.1... POTUS would never debate McCarthy on anything like this.

There. Is. Nothing. To. Debate.

You differed and insisted - multiple times - that such an exercise would be "simple" and POTUS should take the bait. You referenced " the peewee Herman antics of the dems" with absolutely no indication what that meant. What, exactly, does that have to do with McCarthy? What, exactly, did the Dems do that qualifies as "peewee Herman antics" beyond ignoring McCarthy? Your continued insistence that POTUS should take the debate because it would be "simple" certainly qualifies as Peewee Hermanesque.

LOL...sober is telling you exactly the same thing you were told on p.1... POTUS would never debate McCarthy on anything like this.

You differed and insisted - multiple times - that such an exercise would be "simple" and POTUS should take the bait. You referenced " the peewee Herman antics of the dems" with absolutely no indication what that meant. What, exactly, does that have to do with McCarthy? What, exactly, did the Dems do that qualifies as "peewee Herman antics" beyond ignoring McCarthy? Your continued insistence that POTUS should take the debate because it would be "simple" certainly qualifies as Peewee Hermanesque.
O hey look, Chief dealswith8thgraders is back at it.

You quit beating your wife yet?

LOL...when your ass is whipped...change the subject. Case study right there.

Oops...forgot to add lots of space for emphasis.
Again, you have the mental acuity of someone who deals with subordinates who cannot challenge you all day. You are a funny little man. Academia was a good decision for you, the real.world would have torn your candy ass apart.

What kind?
Small businesses who have been open less than 3 years. Primary activities include marketing plans, hiring staffing, budget balancing, identifying locations, product knowledge and sales skills ect. I work with 1099s, if I don't produce or bring them a value they can "fire me" at any Given moment. I have 16 under me currently and also lead any rollouts of system technology. 2 years ago I was 3rd in the nation for YOY growth and last year everyone of the companies I worked with grew YOY. (I didn't rank as highly due to us taking on "emerging markets" and them having HUGE growth because they didn't have a baseline. It's fun, prior to this I have always been in sales and once upon a time I was a mental health practitioner.

You?

Again, you have the mental acuity of someone who deals with subordinates who cannot challenge you all day. You are a funny little man. Academia was a good decision for you, the real.world would have torn your candy ass apart.
'Tis the tiny mind that belittles those who taught you what you know. 'Tis a fvcking idiot who thinks teens don't "challenge you all day".

But I am funny.

'Tis the tiny mind that belittles those who taught you what you know. 'Tis a fvcking idiot who thinks teens don't "challenge you all day".

But I am funny.
Challenging you due to behavior issues and challenging you intellectually are two entirely different things.

Well then tell us a joke funny man.

Challenging you due to behavior issues and challenging you intellectually are two entirely different things.

Well then tell us a joke funny man.
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango

giphy.gif

There you go. :)

Small businesses who have been open less than 3 years. Primary activities include marketing plans, hiring staffing, budget balancing, identifying locations, product knowledge and sales skills ect. I work with 1099s, if I don't produce or bring them a value they can "fire me" at any Given moment. I have 16 under me currently and also lead any rollouts of system technology. 2 years ago I was 3rd in the nation for YOY growth and last year everyone of the companies I worked with grew YOY. (I didn't rank as highly due to us taking on "emerging markets" and them having HUGE growth because they didn't have a baseline. It's fun, prior to this I have always been in sales and once upon a time I was a mental health practitioner.

You?
Interesting. Are you self-employed or work for a company?

Me? I'm a former SMB/Fortune 500 tech executive from the Financial industry that now gets paid way too much to be an independent management consultant. Experience still counts for something I guess and they're willing to pay for it which I'm happy to take advantage of - just not too many hours a week.

Last edited:
Interesting. Are you self-employed or work for a company?

Me? I'm a former SMB/Fortune 500 tech executive from the Financial industry that now gets paid way too much to be an independent management consultant. Experience still counts for something I guess and their willing to pay for it which I'm happy to take advantage of - just not too many hours a week.
The money is good in consulting. If you bring value to your clients. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT