ADVERTISEMENT

The latest: McCarthy challenges Biden to debate the GOP platform

I think it's weird the response is to say it doesn't exist instead of showing up and making them prove it.
But it doesn't exist. How do you debate that? It would be like me challenging you to review a movie that hasn't been made, has no actors, and doesn't even have a script. I can't review it. It doesn't exist.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
See? My debate opponent simply will NOT say he supports freedom. And this “should be easy” according to him. Obviously, my opponent is a freedom-hating, big govt, authoritarian.
And clearly by the lack of response, my counterpart is still actively beating his wife.

You are a child, in a realm of children. If you had tondeal with adults in the real.world you would gets proverbial dicks drug across your face daily. Good thing you went into academia.

And clearly by the lack of response, my counterpart is still actively beating his wife.

You are a child, in a realm of children. If you had tondeal with adults in the real.world you would gets proverbial dicks drug across your face daily. Good thing you went into academia.
And obviously, by deflecting a debate about freedom to wife-beating, my opponent is a freedom-hating beater of his wife. You must ask yourself why my opponent has not yet said he supports freedom but brings up wife-beating out of thin air. I think it’s obvious. And my opponent said this would be “easy”. Obviously, my opponent is a freedom-hating liar who beats his wife. It’s a terrible thing and I hope my opponent gets the help he so obviously needs.

You should retire after getting so seriously destroyed in this debate.

And obviously, by deflecting a debate about freedom to wife-beating, my opponent is a freedom-hating beater of his wife. You must ask yourself why my opponent has not yet said he supports freedom but brings up wife-beating out of thin air. I think it’s obvious. And my opponent said this would be “easy”. Obviously, my opponent is a freedom-hating liar who beats his wife. It’s a terrible thing and I hope my opponent gets the help he so obviously needs.

You should retire after getting so seriously destroyed in this debate.
As clearly stated in my original post, our differing views of freedom are trivial, and open for discussion. The blantant insecurities shown by my opponent and his need to feel victorious is a likely culprit in his continuation of his wife beating habits. One must also consider the mental acuity of someone so quick to passive aggressively suggest someone seek help. It's clear my counterpart is more comfortable in debates with children and those eho take his status as omniscient, when clearly, adults are able to see through his petty nature.

Wanna keep going small dick?

If they thought they could beat them up, they would show up at the flag pole. Instead, the dems, avoid and make excuses like the pussies they have consistently proven themselves to be.

As clearly stated in my original post, our differing views of freedom are trivial, and open for discussion. The blantant insecurities shown by my opponent and his need to feel victorious is a likely culprit in his continuation of his wife beating habits. One must also consider the mental acuity of someone so quick to passive aggressively suggest someone seek help. It's clear my counterpart is more comfortable in debates with children and those eho take his status as omniscient, when clearly, adults are able to see through his petty nature.

Wanna keep going small dick?

If they thought they could beat them up, they would show up at the flag pole. Instead, the dems, avoid and make excuses like the pussies they have consistently proven themselves to be.
And once again, my opponent refuses to say clearly that he supports freedom. Our “differing views”? I clearly said I support freedom. My opponent clearly has a view that “differs” from that. From his own fingertips. Apparently, his claim that this debate would be simple was a ridiculous assertion from a freedom-hating, wife-beating idiot.

It just occured to me that I called him House Speaker, he isn't that yet.

I don't think the GOP is real scared of not winning the House back but they appear to be in trouble with winning the senate back. If that's the case why isn't McConnell pulling this move?
538 has advantage to Democrats in both the House and Senate now. That certainly doesn't mean the Republicans will lose, but they should be very worried about losing in both the House and Senate. It's part of the reason you are seeing increasingly desperate tactics from them.

Lol…sure. Why don’t you tell us how to debate “we need to fight inflation”. Uhh…yeah…we sure do. End of debate.

Demonstrate you’re smarter than that.
The problem he will have with this debate is Biden will also say, "So what is your plan? Where is your legislation to fight inflation?" And then McCarthy will probably have to start babbling something about Hunter Biden's laptop because even if Republicans had a plan, McCarthy isn't smart enough to try and communicate it to anyone.

The problem he will have with this debate is Biden will also say, "So what is your plan? Where is your legislation to fight inflation?" And then McCarthy will probably have to start babbling something about Hunter Biden's laptop because even if Republicans had a plan, McCarthy isn't smart enough to try and communicate it to anyone.
McCarthy would be less successful than Whiskey was in the debate on Freedom. Whiskey eventually admitted he doesn't support Freedom and tried desperately to pull in his own personal failings (out of nowhere 🤷‍♂️ ) to try and provide cover. And McCarthy is dumber than Whiskers.

538 has advantage to Democrats in both the House and Senate now. That certainly doesn't mean the Republicans will lose, but they should be very worried about losing in both the House and Senate. It's part of the reason you are seeing increasingly desperate tactics from them.
Which is why McDaniel got caught saying they need to push inflation, the border, Hunter Biden. It’s always games with them. It’s always predictable. Half this board knew they’d cry about the deficit and border when Biden took over. Sure enough.

See? My debate opponent simply will NOT say he supports freedom. And this “should be easy” according to him. Obviously, my opponent is a freedom-hating, big govt, authoritarian.

No offense to both of you, but 1) this rapidly turned into a classic “I know you are but what am I” debate and 2) are also proving EXACTLY why POTUS would never debate McCarthy on anything like this, because McCarthy would pull the same crap.

McCarthy doesn’t really want a debate, he just wants a chance to look like he’s standing up to Biden and boost his street cred with his caucus and improve his chances of becoming speaker.

No offense to both of you, but 1) this rapidly turned into a classic “I know you are but what am I” debate and 2) are also proving EXACTLY why POTUS would never debate McCarthy on anything like this, because McCarthy would pull the same crap.

McCarthy doesn’t really want a debate, he just wants a chance to look like he’s standing up to Biden and boost his street cred with his caucus and improve his chances of becoming speaker.
That was the point of the entire thing. From the "Let's debate Freedom" to the very end, it was a demonstration that a debate where your opponent has no real stance beyond a stupid platitude is unwinnable. Whiskers will still maintain that such an exercise is "simple" but his simple mind never tumbled to the fact that he was being trolled the entire time. I honestly thought he would say something like... "How do you debate Freedom?" or "I'm for it...how about you?" right off the bat. That he kept trying to "win" sadly demonstrates he's not as bright as even I thought he was.

And, just so he gets the message: @Whiskeydeltadeltatango

Biden already knows that would be the result of any "debate" with McCarthy. Unlike Whiskers, he knows there's nothing "simple" about a debate you can't possibly win. You just give your opponent talking points like Whiskers offered up.

Last edited:
Reactions: sober_teacher

I just looked and it has Republicans at 70% chance to win the house which is unchanged.

I just looked and it has Republicans at 70% chance to win the house which is unchanged.
Looks like there was an error in their model that has since been corrected.

Looks like there was an error in their model that has since been corrected.

I think you might have read an earlier version and they issued a correction since then at the bottom.

CORRECTION (Sept. 23, 2022, 8:36 p.m.): An earlier version of this article transposed Democrats’ chances of winning the House and Senate. Democrats have a 32-in-100 chance of winning the House and a 70-in-100 chance of winning the Senate, not the other way around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT