ADVERTISEMENT

The latest: MyPillow’s Mike Lindell announces bid for RNC chairman

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Good grief!:

Mike Lindell, the MyPillow chief executive officer and a close ally of former president Donald Trump, announced Monday that he will challenge Ronna McDaniel for chairman of the Republican National Committee.
Lindell, who has pushed baseless claims of voting fraud in the 2020 presidential election, announced his plans on the “War Room” podcast of former Trump aide Stephen K. Bannon.
“With all my due diligence and in prayer, I am 100 percent running for RNC chairman against Ronna McDaniel,” Lindell said. “It’s going to change real fast. We’re going to get our country right, really quick.”
The majority of RNC voting members have signed on to a letter endorsing McDaniel for another term, but that hasn’t stopped potential challengers from stepping forward.
Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.), who lost the race for governor of New York, has said he is “seriously” considering a bid.
During his interview with Bannon, Lindell accused the RNC of not adequately pursuing claims of election fraud.
“The RNC collects money and then they don’t do anything with election crime,” he said.
Lindell has been sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic USA Corp over spreading false election fraud claims involving the voting machines manufactured by the companies.

Ok

There are some people in the Republican party right now that does really stupid things.

Reactions: franklinman
cbsn-fusion-rnc-chair-ronna-mcdaniel-predicts-election-day-surge-for-trump-thumbnail-578440-640x360.jpg

Mike "My Party" needs a job...
I don’t know. Hung out with the grandma Saturday. She has a closet full of his crappy pillows and sheets that she is giving away for Christmas. She’s not the only one in that nursing home, and I’m sure others, doing it either. Old folks will call those companies they see while watching gunsmoke and perry mason.

I don’t know. Hung out with the grandma Saturday. She has a closet full of his crappy pillows and sheets that she is giving away for Christmas. She’s not the only one in that nursing home, and I’m sure others, doing it either. Old folks will call those companies they see while watching gunsmoke and perry mason.

The guy lost 50% of his customer base when he decided to get political,.. Dumb businessman would be a dumber RNC chair,.. No thank you.

know. Hung out with the grandma Saturday. She has a closet full of his crappy pillows and sheets that she is giving away for Christmas. She’s not the only one in that nursing home, and I’m sure others, doing it either. Old folks will call those companies they see while watching gunsmoke and perry mason.
These have to be selling like hotcakes right?

images

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and GOHOX69
MTG took some shots at Ronna McDaniel over the weekend. Good. Let them feast on each others bones. Of course, MTG most likely thinks McDaniel wasn't Trumpy enough, and that's why the GOP didn't have a massive win in November.

ADVERTISEMENT