ADVERTISEMENT

The law and order president

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016

This ad is wild haha. But the propaganda is coming in #hawt

It will be interesting how Biden addresses this during the debates and how the far left takes his answer

It is utterly depressing to me that there are actually people who support Trump and think he's doing a great job. Our system of government is not long for this world, I'm afraid. A functioning Democracy requires an educated and responsible electorate, and we are falling pathetically short in this regard.

That sounds like a great lead in to a sick metal song.

Also, you guys are on drugs of you are blaming ttump for violent riots. Its the left, always has been.

Reactions: zappaa
RtUoAkM.jpg

Great tactic. Whenever there is a republican president we can riot and burn and blame the president! Makes perfect sense!

• Sad
Reactions: naturalmwa

This ad is wild haha. But the propaganda is coming in #hawt

It will be interesting how Biden addresses this during the debates and how the far left takes his answer
Just another reason Trump needs to go. What a vile POS he and those who support him are. WTF is wrong with these people. Are they living in an alternate universe? Crazy town.

Just another reason Trump needs to go. What a vile POS he and those who support him are. WTF is wrong with these people. Are they living in an alternate universe? Crazy town.
There is absolutely no way that any American who understands our constitution, the rule of law or the separation of powers could possibly support the POS that is TRump, the most lawless American President in history.

I guess I don’t fully gasp the ad. You have a Biden sound clip being repeated where he supports PEACEFUL protests, over a bunch of video of non-peaceful protests that occurred when Biden was not the president.

The suggested fix is keep status quo?

Reactions: naturalmwa
I guess I don’t fully gasp the ad. You have a Biden sound clip being repeated where he supports PEACEFUL protests, over a bunch of video of non-peaceful protests that occurred when Biden was not the president.

You're not part of the group that just can't seem to grasp the reality of the ad.

Reactions: McLovin32

Exactly. The Trump campaign is stupid enough that they think releasing a video like that is good for them.

they’re hoping people don’t think independently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT