ADVERTISEMENT

The Left Is Despicable....Starting Graham Conspiracies

He's probably as above board as any of the senators. I think they're all crooked to some level.

I’m sure most of them take money for their votes. It’s just most of them don’t take money for their votes from our archenemy.

Does it make a difference whether he is gay or not? There is as much “evidence” out there that our President likes to have hookers pee on him....

Jesus you are dense.

An elected democrat muslim woman is calling out/shaming in a sense a republican elected official man for being gay.

Essentially this elected democrat minority is shaming/making fun of another protected class minority. Democrats will stick up for her and not ask her to step down or remove her (like Steve King is rightfully being asked to do) and republican knuckle draggers will now openly support Lindsay's sexuality as a gay man.

You can't make this ish up, its hilarious.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
Jesus you are dense.

An elected democrat muslim woman is calling out/shaming in a sense a republican elected official man for being gay.

Essentially this elected democrat minority is shaming/making fun of another protected class minority. Democrats will stick up for her and not ask her to step down or remove her (like Steve King is rightfully being asked to do) and republican knuckle draggers will now openly support Lindsay's sexuality as a gay man.

Show me where she said anything about him being gay other than the Con media claiming it. She’s likely talking about the fact he also took millions from the Russians just like the other traitors Drumpf and the NRA.

Jesus you are dense.

Democrats will probably reprimand her as soon as Repubbers reprimand Trump for mocking the handicapped.
Why do you worry about shit that you cannot control(Democrats)? Show mw where I ever have said Dems aren't about as hypocritical af GOPers. I haven't.
Make no mistake, I certainly support the vast majority of the Democratic National Party goals as I am a Roosevelt Democrat.
If you ant me to chastise "this democrat muslim woman" for her comment....so be it...shame on her. She should know better. There....do you feel better? This congressman is certainly not representative of main stream Democrats.......she is much like your Steve King.

Jesus you are dense.

Show me where she said anything about him being gay other than the Con media claiming it. She’s likely talking about the fact he also took millions from the Russians just like the other traitors Drumpf and the NRA.

Dog Whistles

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Jesus you are dense.

Democrats will probably reprimand her as soon as Repubbers reprimand Trump for mocking the handicapped.
Why do you worry about shit that you cannot control(Democrats)? Show mw where I ever have said Dems aren't about as hypocritical af GOPers. I haven't.
Make no mistake, I certainly support the vast majority of the Democratic National Party goals as I am a Roosevelt Democrat.
If you ant me to chastise "this democrat muslim woman" for her comment....so be it...shame on her. She should know better. There....do you feel better? This congressman is certainly not representative of main stream Democrats.......she is much like your Steve King.

Lulz

But no where in that video does she say anything about sexuality. She says he's compromised (I agree with her as his demeanor towards Trump has changed drastically). I don't know what they have on him, and this is the first I've heard of sexuality. Seems it's the Republicans trying to attack her who are throwing claims about sexuality out there.

But no where in that video does she say anything about sexuality. She says he's compromised (I agree with her as his demeanor towards Trump has changed drastically). I don't know what they have on him, and this is the first I've heard of sexuality. Seems it's the Republicans trying to attack her who are throwing claims about sexuality out there.

Dog Whistles

The hypocrisy of our two parties is glorious, they are who they hate!

Dog Whistles

The hypocrisy of our two parties is glorious, they are who they hate!
That wasn't even close to a dog whistle. And Breitbart knows that due to how much they do that every day. If that's a dog whistle, it's the worst dog whistle ever. Saying someone is compromised in this year when it seems so many politicians are compromised in some manner by being attached to Trump is a far cry from calling someone gay.

That wasn't even close to a dog whistle. And Breitbart knows that due to how much they do that every day. If that's a dog whistle, it's the worst dog whistle ever. Saying someone is compromised in this year when it seems so many politicians are compromised in some manner by being attached to Trump is a far cry from calling someone gay.

She hates gays brah, that's your party.

She hates gays brah, that's your party.
Technically I'm still a registered Republican brah... But yeah I don't want to claim then either. And considering Mike Pence's wife works at a school that doesn't allow gay students, I think we know which party hates gays.

Technically I'm still a registered Republican brah... But yeah I don't want to claim then either. And considering Mike Pence's wife works at a school that doesn't allow gay students, I think we know which party hates gays.

Both parties???

Very progressive of her to pick on gay people.

The left's tent is to big. Now anti semetic and anti gays Muslims are leading the pack.

Good God, you call that progress?

Reactions: unIowa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT