ADVERTISEMENT

The Liberal/Left Media Took Trump's Bait

In the 40-odd years that Trump has been in the public domain, what action, behavior, comment, discussion or act suggests that Trump would disappear from public life?

He will challenge the election in the courts with outlandish accusations because that what Roy Cohn would have done and, assuming he loses in the courts, he will leave the office and start Trump TV....
Not this time.

Not this time.

There is a parable about the scorpion and the frog. The frog and the scorpion met at the banks of a rising river. The only way to safety was to cross the river to reach higher ground. The scorpion asks the frog to carry him across the river. The frog refuses because the scorpion will sting him. The scorpion responds that he will not sting the frog because that will me they will both die. So the frog carries the scorpion across the river and as they see the bank on the other side, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog asks "scorpion, why did you sting me, we are now both going to die." The scorpion responds "I am a scorpion, it is what I am..."

Kinda like Bill Clinton did.
Bill taking off with some candlesticks isn't even in the same universe as trump pilfering millions of taxpayer dollars back through his hotels, trump tower, golf carts, paying family and friends, etc.

Trump knows he's winning this election in a landslide on election night, and he dangled out the idea of not peacefully/conceding power knowing full-well the liberal/left media would jump all over it. We'll listen to the media absolutely rail on Trump for this over the next 6 weeks up until election. In reality, the party who isn't going to concede will be the Democrats and Biden. How will the media justify Biden's delay in conceding after they just got done railing on Trump for threatening the very same thing? The hypocrisy we'll see spewing from the CNN's of the world will be a joy to watch.

He’s. Not. That. Smart.

He’s not playing 4D underwater holographic chess.

He’s just dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT