ADVERTISEMENT

The Lumberyard CLOSES THE DOORS

Good journalism.

With the closing of the Lumberyard, that leaves only 2 adult clubs left in Cedar Rapids. There is Woody's at 9395 6th Street, and Dancers Ranch located at 3000 6th Street.

From what I understand, there will never be another license given out for a strip bar here in the "City of Five Seasons." There have been a number of people that have tried, but were all turned down by the city.

A dancer from the club posted the following on the Lumberyard Facebook page:

"This was my favorite club I've ever worked in. Best security and the nicest and most respectful staff. Hella money, too!"

Best of luck to the employees and management of the Lumberyard.

It's always unfortunate when a local business closes the doors here in Cedar Rapids.

Read More: Cedar Rapids Strip Bar Closes the Doors | https://krna.com/cedar-rapids-strip...OlAnpw&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Reactions: 2bagger22
Hah. Have not been to a strip club in over a decade. Was a frequent flyer member of the one in Coralville before its shut down though

Dolls, Inc. Many an afternoon spent there between softball tournament games down the street. The afternoon shift worked hard for their $1s.

Hah. Have not been to a strip club in over a decade. Was a frequent flyer member of the one in Coralville before its shut down though
Dancers and Dolls prior to that.

My friend and I used to go. Since it wasn't fully nude, it served alcohol and the beer was cheap and Perkins in close proximity. My friend, a medical student at the time, would try to convert these girls into normal people. Never worked. I told him they were dead on the inside.

Dancers and Dolls prior to that.

My friend and I used to go. Since it wasn't fully nude, it served alcohol and the beer was cheap and Perkins in close proximity. My friend, a medical student at the time, would try to convert these girls into normal people. Never worked. I told him they were dead on the inside.

72590.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT