ADVERTISEMENT

The Maddening Critical Race Theory Debate

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
By Michelle Goldberg
Opinion Columnist
Christopher Rufo, a clever propagandist who has done more than anyone else to whip up the national uproar over critical race theory, tweeted out in March an explanation of how he was redefining the term.

“The goal is to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think ‘critical race theory.’ We have decodified the term and will recodify it to annex the entire range of cultural constructions that are unpopular with Americans,” he wrote.
Credit where due: Rufo has pretty much succeeded. The debate about critical race theory has become circular and maddening because the phrase itself has been unmoored from any fixed meaning. Progressives argue, correctly, that teachers aren’t instructing young kids in law school scholarship about structural racism. But even some people who oppose bans on critical race theory insist that this misses the point.
In a recent piece in The Week, Damon Linker criticized the left for being what he called “anti-anti-critical race theory,” sidestepping legitimate objections to what he described as a “pernicious” phenomenon.
Advertisement
Continue reading the main story

Parents protesting critical race theory, he wrote, “do not want their children taught in state-run and state-funded schools that the country was founded on an ideology of white supremacy in which every white child and family today is invariably complicit regardless of their personal views of their Black fellow citizens.” He compared the anti-anti-critical race theory camp to leftists in the 1950s who, while condemning McCarthyism, dismissed justified concerns about Soviet Communism.
That someone as smart as Linker, author of an essential book on the Catholic right, would analogize Communism to critical race theory strikes me as a sign of a moral panic, but leave that aside for a moment. It’s nearly impossible to have a straightforward discussion of the educational content that’s being labeled critical race theory precisely because people like Rufo have succeeded in turning critical race theory into a catchall term for discussions of race that conservatives don’t like.
My own position is basically anti-anti-critical race theory, in that I disagree with some ideas associated with C.R.T., especially around limiting speech, but am extremely alarmed by efforts to demonize and ban it. There’s certainly some material that critics lump in with C.R.T. that strikes me as ridiculous and harmful. I’ve seen the risible training for school administrators calling worship of the written word “white supremacy culture.” There’s a version of antiracism based on white people’s narcissistic self-flagellation that seems to me to accomplish very little.
But I’m highly skeptical that many public schools are teaching that “every white child and family today is invariably complicit” in white supremacy. Rather, the campaign against critical race theory is doing exactly what Rufo wanted it to: taking inchoate anger about what’s often derided as wokeness and directing it onto public education. In some ways, it’s like the campaign against sex education, where conservative activists would either cherry-pick or invent lurid anecdotes to try to discredit the whole project.
At my own kids’ fairly progressive Brooklyn public school, they were assigned an age-appropriate book about police shootings, “Something Happened in Our Town,” which I appreciated because it helped me explain last summer’s demonstrations to them. They have not, to the best of my knowledge, been ordered to confess their white privilege.

I emailed Bonnie Snyder of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education to ask if we are outliers. FIRE plays an interesting role in the debate over C.R.T., because it both defends students and teachers from left-wing overreach and fights C.R.T. bans on free speech grounds. Snyder seems sympathetic to Linker’s view; she has a book coming out in the fall denouncing classroom indoctrination. So, I asked her, where is this indoctrination happening?
“We’ve noticed that the problem of unbalanced curricula seems most advanced in elite, affluent private schools and then also in so-called public-private high schools in affluent areas,” she said, though she believes it’s spreading to more average schools. Even if you agree with her definition of “unbalanced curricula,” it’s hard to see how something happening mostly in rarefied liberal milieus explains the fights over C.R.T. breaking out all over the country.
Families in the wealthy Dallas suburb of Southlake, for example, revolted after the district tried to address nakedly racist incidents, including a Snapchat video of laughing white students using a racial slur. Florida just barred public schools from teaching “American history as something other than the creation of a new nation based largely on universal principles stated in the Declaration of Independence.”
A recent Time magazine cover story about the battle over critical race theory featured a Missouri mother worried about the discussions of identity in her son’s ninth-grade classroom. The example she showed a reporter was an English assignment asking students to reflect on the “assumptions that people make about people in the different groups you belong to.” This is not exactly a Maoist struggle session. The sort of anti-racist education that’s sparked a nationwide backlash isn’t radically leftist. It’s elementary.

Reactions: Rudolph
In all the threads on this, I have still failed to hear even one halfway decent reason why CRT is bad and should be banned from schools.

It seems to me that the pure racists are upset and have created a bunch of propaganda... which is accepted and repeated by their sheeple who can’t actually give a reason or explain why it’s bad. They just repeat a few words like social Marxism and racist.

In all the threads on this, I have still failed to hear even one halfway decent reason why CRT is bad and should be banned from schools.

It seems to me that the pure racists are upset and have created a bunch of propaganda... which is accepted and repeated by their sheeple who can’t actually give a reason or explain why it’s bad. They just repeat a few words like social Marxism and racist.
I have no issue with it being taught in college by PhDs. The problem arises when an unqualified teacher from Waukee that doesn’t full understand CRT teaches it improperly. A Harvard study (I’ll see if I can find it) showed it can increase racial animosity if not taught correctly. Since it’s apparently so hard to define, what makes us think relatively lowly educated HS teacher will understand it?

I have no issue with it being taught in college by PhDs. The problem arises when an unqualified teacher from Waukee that doesn’t full understand CRT teaches it improperly. A Harvard study (I’ll see if I can find it) showed it can increase racial animosity if not taught correctly. Since it’s apparently so hard to define, what makes us think relatively lowly educated HS teacher will understand it?

So we should spend some money to train the teachers?

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
This

Reactions: Brusselswrestler

I’m sure this position will be called backwards, racist, completely un-woke - but it’s very valid. K-12 teachers aren’t brilliant or special. They’re mostly just everyday folks that know a lot about a specific / certain subject and have tools to teach it to others. Asking them to go into a K-12 environment and have consistent, informed conversations rooted in the complexities of CRT (normally used in advanced / higher Ed level discussions) and be able to navigate the societal and political nuances is a nightmare task and something most aren’t capable of doing. Add in the fact that it’s being weaponized by a segment of the population? Jesus, fuggedaboutit.

IMHO it’s too bad the concept of balancing historic perspective by bringing in minority views in K-12 got lumped with a model like CRT at all. It could have been so much easier to just say, hey, this bad shit happen and is historically accurate. We’re going to add that to the curriculum, teach it to 10th graders, and let them come to their own conclusions. FFS, most adults aren’t able to use the CRT lens as intended…what are the chances a non-trained teacher is going to correctly apply and get through to a 16 year old that’s more worried about their Instagram than their studies?

Here's my position that I am heavily stealing from https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/why-states-should-bar-crt/

I don't wish to prohibit discussion of CRT. I don't wish to prohibit teaching that causes “discomfort, guilt, anguish, or distress.” I don't wish to prohibit discussion of the history of slavery and racism or its wrongs.

What I don't want our children taught that that they bear the guilt of oppression simply because of their race or sex. I don't want them taught that they bear the onus of hatred, whether they are conscious of it or not.
I don't want to teach children that they ought to feel discomfort or distress because of their skin color. Nor do I want them taught that citizens should receive special status or entitlement simply by virtue of identity-group membership. I want our children taught by both precept and example that in the public sphere we are individuals first and foremost.

So if a teacher can discuss CRT without attempting to indoctrinate that it must be accepted as fact, then I'm ok with it.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Here's my position that I am heavily stealing from https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/why-states-should-bar-crt/

I don't wish to prohibit discussion of CRT. I don't wish to prohibit teaching that causes “discomfort, guilt, anguish, or distress.” I don't wish to prohibit discussion of the history of slavery and racism or its wrongs.

What I don't want our children taught that that they bear the guilt of oppression simply because of their race or sex. I don't want them taught that they bear the onus of hatred, whether they are conscious of it or not.
I don't want to teach children that they ought to feel discomfort or distress because of their skin color. Nor do I want them taught that citizens should receive special status or entitlement simply by virtue of identity-group membership. I want our children taught by both precept and example that in the public sphere we are individuals first and foremost.

So if a teacher can discuss CRT without attempting to indoctrinate that it must be accepted as fact, then I'm ok with it.
Feel the same but I’d just rather have that taught in college to be honest.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella
Feel the same but I’d just rather have that taught in college to be honest.
... but shouldn't everyone be exposed to the truth? Without it you have people like a guy I want to high school with who didnt go to college confidently saying that things were ACTUALLY better for black people before civil rights.

No doubt he will teach his children the same thing.

Can someone link a case where CRT was actually being taught at a K-12 school? I don't believe it was ever intended to be taught at that age. On the other hand, I think it would be totally appropriate for educators to receive instruction on CRT in order to make them more aware of instances where their behavior could be perceived as racist. I see it as more of a tool to help teachers try to eliminate racism from their instruction.

Last edited:
This article is an example of what I think will happen in all the states that have banned CRT. Parents will view any teaching that talks about race or cultural differences as evidence of CRT being taught illegally. Also the last line in this article the superintendent says he will make sure that CRT is not intentionally taught to students or staff. Why do a adults, STAFF, need to be protected from learning about CRT?

ANDERSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio — Controversy brewed in Forest Hills School District Monday evening when a group met to protest the teaching of critical race theory in the district, despite the district saying it doesn't teach CRT.

Critical race theory — often abbreviated as CRT — began as a way of examining laws through the lens of race and considering how those laws could keep the powerful in power. It has since spread to other disciplines exploring how racism has impacted life throughout history and today.

Despite the protesters at Nagel Middle School, in June alone two bills were introduced in Ohio to ban CRT from being taught in K-12 schools.

Those protesting said the district is trying to divide students and staff by teaching critical race theory.

"We're out here today to draw attention to CRT and the destructive nature it can have on a school district," said Brad Beckett, a parent who is running for school board. "As you may know, across the country right now, this issue has come to the forefront."

Forest Hills said no schools in the district are currently teaching CRT. The program under fire by protesters is the district's C.A.R.E program, which stands for Cultural Competence, Advocacy, Relationships and Empowerment.

When the team teaching this program was created in 2017, the district's lead psychologist, Wendy Strickler, said CRT was not behind it.

"We had seen a lot of needs in our district around mental wellness," she said. She is also running for a place on the school board. "We wanted to figure out how to better support a lot of kids with anxiety and depression. Kids not feeling included or, like, seen for who they really were in the district and recognizing we needed to do something to better meet that need, because as teachers that's what we need to do."

Parents like Beckett said the C.A.R.E program is too close to teaching CRT in the district.

"Forest Hills School District has a program that has elements of CRT in it," said Beckett. "Now it's hard to pin it down, because CRT uses code words. It's the kind of words they use to disguise what they are doing. I don't think you will find anyone out there saying, 'Hey, we use CRT.'"

Strickler and other parents in support of the district decided to hold a book drive Monday as a way to oppose the protesters.

"We're having the book drive to send a message that this community wants to come together," said Strickler. "We want to support our teachers and our administrators for the incredible work they are doing and our focus should be on just that."

The superintendent of the district said he has been working on a plan to address the allegations that CRT is being embedded into the C.A.R.E team.

Part of that plan includes creating a citizen advisory group that will meet five times as they come up with recommendations and thoroughly go over the C.A.R.E team objectives. The goal, he said, is to make sure the C.A.R.E team's priorities are clear and that CRT is not being intentionally taught to students or staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
... but shouldn't everyone be exposed to the truth? Without it you have people like a guy I want to high school with who didnt go to college confidently saying that things were ACTUALLY better for black people before civil rights.

No doubt he will teach his children the same thing.

I went to a small IA highschool almost 20 years ago and we learned that things were worse before civil rights.... So not sure what kind of school you went to, where someone came out thinking that things were BETTER before the civil rights movement.

We also learned about slavery and the underground railroad in elementary... Watched "Roots" at some point. Basic American history that should be taught in History class.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Maybe providing an example through a meme will help explain it since it seems the majority of right wing ideas are communicated that way:

4686C19E-2006-4FDB-BEA9-51A4345B9B8D.jpeg

I think this type of education should be taught Jr or SR year of HS by a teacher that is trained to teach it correctly. There are so many complexities to this theory and the subject as a whole that it doesn’t make sense to teach to the younger students in Elementary or Middle school. Also I do agree with the fact that a teacher that teaches this should take a certain amount of credit hours to teach.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83

Tenet number 5, the critique of liberalism says any government which allows voting will be skewed towards white privilege as all things must appease the white man in order to pass. No matter how radical the new standards, they will never be enough if voted upon. Start with that.

Also I would like to add that during history class they should be teaching about race in America during each era they teach about.

Also I would like to add that during history class they should be teaching about race in America during each era they teach about.
That is a lot of what CRT is. You are right though, many teachers will have to go through some extra training for this because the concepts that are discussed just weren't addressed at any level of education. I would argue that any history teacher worth his or her salt continues reading and learning throughout their career, but not all do.

Maybe providing an example through a meme will help explain it since it seems the majority of right wing ideas are communicated that way:

4686C19E-2006-4FDB-BEA9-51A4345B9B8D.jpeg

I approve 100% of teaching this. Historically accurate discussions around the treatment of native americans, blacks, and immigrants should be had and brought to light. The curriculum should be updated with facts that are relevant from all sides of the issue / occurrence so it can be represented consistently by instructors. With those facts, the student can then make a decision about how they feel about it, the amount of empathy they choose to express, and if it's something they want to explore more. That said, I would would drop the CRT attachment at this point as it's essentially a nuclear term.

That is a lot of what CRT is. You are right though, many teachers will have to go through some extra training for this because the concepts that are discussed just weren't addressed at any level of education. I would argue that any history teacher worth his or her salt continues reading and learning throughout their career, but not all do.

Take how CRT has been twisted out of it and the teacher inherits the biggest problem in all this IMHO. As I said above, most of these folks are just like the average Joe. They're not special. They're not perfect. They're not brilliant. They went to school for a few years and learned how to do Algebra (or whatever) really well. Asking them to apply a complex academic theory they probably don't really know shit about and navigating the political / racial landmines in a K-12 environment with absolute nut bag parents on both sides ready to call them out the second they don't represent exactly what they want? FFS. No way.

Don't send them to 12 credit hours of learning an academic theory and ask them to wade through the shark infested waters. Take the nuance away from the instruction. Make it part of the curriculum.

You did notice what the article was talking about, though? Right? CRT not being a well defined thing. (most of the people griping about "CRT" aren't griping about an academic framework -- everybody should understand this by now)

Goldburg herself points out problems with some of the stuff falling under the label of CRT. So I'd assume her position -- and the position of lots of people -- is that it's not a good idea to teach that stuff in school.

Now, banning stuff from schools? That's a different question. That's a procedural question -- what can you ban?

Pure racists?

I'm sure the racists don't like this stuff. Of course they don't. But, Goldburg and others -- ostensibly not racist people -- also have a problem with some of the stuff being labeled as CRT.

Obviously raising concern over CRT in this way doesn't make you racist.

I approve 100% of teaching this. Historically accurate discussions around the treatment of native americans, blacks, and immigrants should be had and brought to light. The curriculum should be updated with facts that are relevant from all sides of the issue / occurrence so it can be represented consistently by instructors. With those facts, the student can then make a decision about how they feel about it, the amount of empathy they choose to express, and if it's something they want to explore more. That said, I would would drop the CRT attachment at this point as it's essentially a nuclear term.
Why bother? It was made a "nuclear term" because of the continuing culture war. Whatever you called it next would just be turned into the next "nuclear term". Properly explaining what CRT is rather than letting right wing media define it for them is what needs to happen. However, it's hard breaking through because something that can be torn to pieces in a tweet can't be refuted in a tweet, but needs a lot more discussion, thought, and study. Which is why the proper place to teach it is in school, not on social media.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Take how CRT has been twisted out of it and the teacher inherits the biggest problem in all this IMHO. As I said above, most of these folks are just like the average Joe. They're not special. They're not perfect. They're not brilliant. They went to school for a few years and learned how to do Algebra (or whatever) really well. Asking them to apply a complex academic theory they probably don't really know shit about and navigating the political / racial landmines in a K-12 environment with absolute nut bag parents on both sides ready to call them out the second they don't represent exactly what they want? FFS. No way.

Don't send them to 12 credit hours of learning an academic theory and ask them to wade through the shark infested waters. Take the nuance away from the instruction. Make it part of the curriculum.
That's the idea. Now, I'm only beginning to get an understanding of exactly what CRT is, but I know it isn't what Fox News says it is. Personally, I don't think it applies much to what I am teaching (although that could be out of ignorance on my part, I would need training in it as well). Outside of a few anecdotes, I spend most of my year talking about how energy and nutrients travels through living things and molecular processes inside the cell which doesn't really apply.

“We’ve noticed that the problem of unbalanced curricula seems most advanced in elite, affluent private schools and then also in so-called public-private high schools in affluent areas,” she said, though she believes it’s spreading to more average schools. Even if you agree with her definition of “unbalanced curricula,” it’s hard to see how something happening mostly in rarefied liberal milieus explains the fights over C.R.T. breaking out all over the country.
Families in the wealthy Dallas suburb of Southlake, for example, revolted after the district tried to address nakedly racist incidents, including a Snapchat video of laughing white students using a racial slur. Florida just barred public schools from teaching “American history as something other than the creation of a new nation based largely on universal principles stated in the Declaration of Independence.”
A recent Time magazine cover story about the battle over critical race theory featured a Missouri mother worried about the discussions of identity in her son’s ninth-grade classroom. The example she showed a reporter was an English assignment asking students to reflect on the “assumptions that people make about people in the different groups you belong to.” This is not exactly a Maoist struggle session. The sort of anti-racist education that’s sparked a nationwide backlash isn’t radically leftist. It’s elementary.

I don't think that's correct parsing of the situation.

What right wing media pushed on viewers was the ridiculous stuff that they mentioned being more confined to often elite private liberal education. I agree that it seems to be spreading, but isn't nearly as widespread in your average everyday public school.

Right wing media oversold the threat of, or at least, presence of, this sort of thing in everyday public schools. And this engendered paranoia on the part of parents in said schools, who then started suspecting that any newer race curriculum, especially with buzzwords like 'equity', 'anti-racism', and 'inclusion' were to be viewed as suspect.

I don't think it has much at all to do with fear or anger over longstanding teaching of race and its history in the US. This isn't about trying to white-wash American history.

The article cited a few examples, but that's painting the wrong picture. I've watched a number of videos where the anti-CRT crowd is asked about teaching about America's history of racism. None of them ever have a problem with that. They're all focused on their kid being associated with racists just because they're white and how terribly divisive that is.

Now, of course, I do get the concern that the fervor over CRT could spill into unnecessary attack on what we've established as reasonable learning around racism in American in the classroom. But this whole CRT uproar isn't some move to quash it.

The article smacks of the flawed reasoning so common to much progressive think on race these days; your disagreement or opposition to a given thought or conceptualization or teaching on race is because you're racist. It's not not the content -- it's you, the racist.

On this specific issue? Time will tell; the evidence will speak for itself. I don't expect any widespread retarding of existing curriculum on race in america in schools.

Last edited:
What is so complex about this? White people had control when the nation was shaped and formed. They looked out for their interests at the expense of others. Was the US the only country who used slaves??? Nope, but that doesn't make it any less of an issue. The fact that slavery was banned, but then the use of arrests for made up or minor things to enslave people of color or keep them in line was then used. Then we had Jim Crow laws. People act like our nation has been some melting pot for hundreds of years. It's only been about 50 years and even so there's issues not addressed or just starting to be addressed. I'm white and don't feel ashamed for who I am, but I am also aware enough to know that inequalities were baked into the system and still exist to this day.

Tenet number 5, the critique of liberalism says any government which allows voting will be skewed towards white privilege as all things must appease the white man in order to pass. No matter how radical the new standards, they will never be enough if voted upon. Start with that.

I wanted to read more about this, but couldn’t find that info anywhere via google. Do you have a link?

And there are no official tenets of CRT, such things are typically people trying to summarize CRT for others, but they’re all over the place.

What is so complex about this? White people had control when the nation was shaped and formed. They looked out for their interests at the expense of others. Was the US the only country who used slaves??? Nope, but that doesn't make it any less of an issue. The fact that slavery was banned, but then the use of arrests for made up or minor things to enslave people of color or keep them in line was then used. Then we had Jim Crow laws. People act like our nation has been some melting pot for hundreds of years. It's only been about 50 years and even so there's issues not addressed or just starting to be addressed. I'm white and don't feel ashamed for who I am, but I am also aware enough to know that inequalities were baked into the system and still exist to this day.
Yeah sure, I mean, on this topic though, that article, and the discussion in general, is layers deep. This one is pretty into the weeds over the CRT debate itself. It's a topic unto itself at this point.

I wanted to read more about this, but couldn’t find that info anywhere via google. Do you have a link?

And there are no official tenets of CRT, such things are typically people trying to summarize CRT for others, but they’re all over the place.

Even as an academic theory it was a bit messy, from what I can tell.

Or…or…maybe people know they aren’t racist and they raise their kids to not be racist and it’s best to not have some crazy person in a video shouting at third graders about why they’re guilty of being racist and need to bend over and take what’s given to them. Maybe that’s like…99% of the reaction to that dumb shit.

That's the idea. Now, I'm only beginning to get an understanding of exactly what CRT is, but I know it isn't what Fox News says it is. Personally, I don't think it applies much to what I am teaching (although that could be out of ignorance on my part, I would need training in it as well). Outside of a few anecdotes, I spend most of my year talking about how energy and nutrients travels through living things and molecular processes inside the cell which doesn't really apply.

You seem to be fine with it all I guess. As a teacher, I wish you the best when all this comes through and sorts itself out.

As a way of differentiating itself from critical law theory CRT founded a set of tenants to distinguish itself. Give me a few and I'll grab a link for you. Make no mistake I think there are valuable aspects of CRT but tenet 5 is bullshit and is the reason so many people say its "marxist" I dont know enough about Marxism/socialism/communism to speak intelligently about that but the idea one person can make better decisions for a group than a group can is ****ed imo. (I kinda like democracy.)

Reactions: ping72
As a way of differentiating itself from critical law theory CRT founded a set of tenants to distinguish itself. Give me a few and I'll grab a link for you. Make no mistake I think there are valuable aspects of CRT but tenet 5 is bullshit and is the reason so many people say its "marxist" I dont know enough about Marxism/socialism/communism to speak intelligently about that but the idea one person can make better decisions for a group than a group can is ****ed imo. (I kinda like democracy.)
Politicians do this everyday.

Teaching history through the lens of oppressed/oppressors and operating from the assumption our country was and still is solely based on racism, subjugation, and colonialism is just repackaged Marxism and anti-colonialism. A young HS student doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to understand such a complex issue that most PhDs can’t grasp.

There are serious social consequences to grouping people by the color of their skin and holding them accountable for what happened before they were born but not other groups for what they are doing right now. CRT has a fluid definition that isn’t falsifiable, therefore it’s not a “theory.” But liberals loose definitions make it easy to gaslight its detractors. Nobody wants to ban teachers from teaching about racism.

American students are really bad at reading, writing, math and science. The majority don’t know the dates of the civil war, can’t solve basic algebraic equations, or know what actin and myosin are. High School should focus on rote learning and the basics not discussion of complex racial issues. There is a reason we are falling so far behind in school competency and getting crushed by other countries in math and science.

This is a good article and also contains links to articles that discuss it further. The ansley 1997 article goes into it further I believe.

Or…or…maybe people know they aren’t racist and they raise their kids to not be racist and it’s best to not have some crazy person in a video shouting at third graders about why they’re guilty of being racist and need to bend over and take what’s given to them. Maybe that’s like…99% of the reaction to that dumb shit.

Derp. Teaching CRT is not telling anyone they’re racist or that they need to feel guilty about it.

Reactions: gohawks50
You seem to be fine with it all I guess. As a teacher, I wish you the best when all this comes through and sorts itself out.
Honestly, I don't feel like I'm informed enough on this to have an opinion one way or the other and since it isn't likely to affect me very much I haven't focused on it too much. I've got enough on my plate trying to keep up with the material I am responsible for teaching.

I don't oppose the concept of it and I will always favor a more accurate and complete explanation of history, or anything. Including a more diverse curriculum has been a teaching goal for well over 20 years now. The only way this really impacts me is that the reason most of the discoveries we talk about are white dudes (mostly) is because minorities didn't have as many opportunities to participate in the research side of things, beyond being unwitting test subjects in morally reprehensible experiments.

Derp. Teaching CRT is not telling anyone they’re racist or that they need to feel guilty about it.
Yeah…and yet these are the videos being shown to kids and labeled by those showing them as CRT. Which is a point being made that those “teaching” CRT don’t even know WTF it is. Have you not seen any of these videos pissing all of these parents off? It’s exactly what they’re saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT