ADVERTISEMENT

The McBee Dynasty

TennNole17

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2003
Show on Peacock- sold as “the real duttons” or Yellowstone people.

Had it on today- what a disaster this is.

Do you midwesterners know anything about these yahoos?

Reactions: WSC72
I've seen the promos running on Peacock, and I have absolutely no interest in watching the show. It looks super cringey and dumb. I'm thinking about approaching a production company about a HORT reality show. Get us all together and see what happens.

I've seen the promos running on Peacock, and I have absolutely no interest in watching the show. It looks super cringey and dumb. I'm thinking about approaching a production company about a HORT reality show. Get us all together and see what happens.
Alright but I’m calling dibs on being the sassy neighbor that busts in at inconvenient times.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
A HORT reality show would be awesome. Some of you would show up hoping it was a Naked & Afraid spin off.
At least there would be a lot of booze and meat on the grill. I imagine HORT could pull off a really awesome tail gate.

"McBee Farm & Cattle is on the brink of becoming a billion-dollar business, but it all depends on a decision from a venture capital investment firm of over one hundred million dollars. Steve McBee, the family patriarch and recent divorcée, started this farming and ranching company in rural Missouri, but his philandering may be its undoing. His affair with Galyna, the CFO, causes tension with his eldest son, Steven Jr., the CEO. With the farm on the line, Steve's three sons (Steven Jr., Jesse, and Cole) all vie to take over when their father retires, causing conflict within the family."

I'll pass.

Reactions: McLovin32
"McBee Farm & Cattle is on the brink of becoming a billion-dollar business, but it all depends on a decision from a venture capital investment firm of over one hundred million dollars. Steve McBee, the family patriarch and recent divorcée, started this farming and ranching company in rural Missouri, but his philandering may be its undoing. His affair with Galyna, the CFO, causes tension with his eldest son, Steven Jr., the CEO. With the farm on the line, Steve's three sons (Steven Jr., Jesse, and Cole) all vie to take over when their father retires, causing conflict within the family."

I'll pass.
"McCattle Farm & Bee is on the brink of beecoming a beellion-dollar business, but it all depends on a beecision from a venture capital investment firm of over one hundred million dollars. Beeeve McCattle, the family patriarch and beecent beevorcée, started this farming and apiary company in rural Missouri, but his philandering may bee its undoing. His affair with Galyna, the BeeFO, causes tension with his eldest son, Beeven Jr., the BeeEO. With the farm on the line, Beeve's three sons (Beeven Jr., Jesse, and Cole) all vie to take over when their father retires, causing conflict within the family."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moral and EasyHawk
"McCattle Farm & Bee is on the brink of becoming a beellion-dollar business, but it all depends on a beecision from a venture capital investment firm of over one hundred million dollars. Beeeve McCattle, the family patriarch and beecent beevorcée, started this farming and apiary company in rural Missouri, but his philandering may bee its undoing. His affair with Galyna, the BeeFO, causes tension with his eldest son, Beeven Jr., the BeeEO. With the farm on the line, Beeve's three sons (Beeven Jr., Jesse, and Cole) all vie to take over when their father retires, causing conflict within the family."
Nope.

"McCattle Farm & Bee is on the brink of becoming a beellion-dollar business, but it all depends on a beecision from a venture capital investment firm of over one hundred million dollars. Beeeve McCattle, the family patriarch and beecent beevorcée, started this farming and apiary company in rural Missouri, but his philandering may bee its undoing. His affair with Galyna, the BeeFO, causes tension with his eldest son, Beeven Jr., the BeeEO. With the farm on the line, Beeve's three sons (Beeven Jr., Jesse, and Cole) all vie to take over when their father retires, causing conflict within the family."

shocked bee movie GIF

Wood watch

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT