ADVERTISEMENT

The McNerney Scholarship

GG121AND2

HR All-American
Aug 1, 2007
The $250 Wrestling for Life Jack McNerney wrestling camp scholarship has been awarded to Emerson Harwood of Summerset, SD. As you may know, the McNerney family and Hawkeye Report posters have funded this scholarship through 2023. Thank you for all of your support.

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life

I am not familiar with this scholarship. Could you give us a little more information about the scholarship and also this year's winner? Thanks!

Reactions: el dub
I am not familiar with this scholarship. Could you give us a little more information about the scholarship and also this year's winner? Thanks!
Minnhawkeye was an older poster on here. He sadly passed away right before NCAAs in 2021. HR and then his family donated to WFL in his name to help promote wrestling. This scholarship is in honor of him. As for this years winner, I suggest you re-read GGs post.

The $250 Wrestling for Life Jack McNerney wrestling camp scholarship has been awarded to Emerson Harwood of Summerset, SD. As you may know, the McNerney family and Hawkeye Report posters have funded this scholarship through 2023. Thank you for all of your support.

Jim Brown
Wrestling for Life

Jack would be so excited and honored for this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT