ADVERTISEMENT

The moochlania trump lawsuit

While I am honored that my nickname for Melania has been taken up here a few times, it was simply a correction of another poster parodying the Michelle nickname of a few idiots here. Let's not sink to the level of the losers that are the far right on here.

If you print empirically false and misleading libelous statements intended to sully the integrity of a person just because you don't like who they are married to or the lifestyle you live you deserve to get sued. I hope it cost the newspaper so much money the paper goes out of business.

Irony?

Reactions: naturalmwa
How is that irony? I don't care who the libel is about. If a paper prints libel they should get sued. Editorializing is on thing. Printing libel is another thing entirely.

So, you are in full agreement with the current POTUS being sued by various people?

I don't like the nickname. I didn't like the ones about Michelle Obama.
That being said she has more than reached her half life as a wife of Don Trump. Face is getting a little stretchy. He has appearances to keep up. Time to trade Melania in for newer model. Pun intended.

So, you are in full agreement with the current POTUS being sued by various people?

If a person have a valid case then they have a right to sue whoever they want to. Donald Trump has been sued by tons of people and he's lost several lawsuits. JFK and Bill Clinton were both sued while serving as POTUS.

If a person have a valid case then they have a right to sue whoever they want to. Donald Trump has been sued by tons of people and he's lost several lawsuits. JFK and Bill Clinton were both sued while serving as POTUS.

So you also hope that Donald loses all of his money and has to close his businesses?

So you also hope that Donald loses all of his money and has to close his businesses?

I have no vested interest in his businesses or his money and if he lost it all I wouldn't care. It's not like he's giving me money. Everyone should be held accountable. That being said I do believe in burden of proof when it comes to lawsuits so as long as the suing party has a legitimate case more power to them.

There's a difference between having the right to sue and having the argument to win. Even I know that, and -- by the grace of God -- I am not a lawyer.

The #FirstGoldDigger lost any chance to be one of the most photographed women in the world when she lied about writing her speech and then it was shown that portions of her speech were lifted from Michelle Obama's speech.

DT Barnum was crowing about how #FirstGoldDigger was going to be an incredible First Lady. She then gave the speech and was placed in a deep freeze. So much for her supposed "awesomeness."

Hell ... Ivanka Trump is going to be more photographed than #FirstGoldDigger and major retailers are running away from Ivanka's product lines.

The story here is not the libel suit. That will sort itself out. The story is that Melania was trying to parlay her role as First Lady into a lucrative business venture...unprecedented and despicable.

The story here is not the libel suit. That will sort itself out. The story is that Melania was trying to parlay her role as First Lady into a lucrative business venture...unprecedented and despicable.
NO, NO, that is not the story. The story is the shiny thing over here! Look at this shiny thing over here! LYING MEDIA! BUILD A WALL, A REAL WALL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT