ADVERTISEMENT

The more I watch football games, the more I realize what a laughable garbage offense we have.

curtisj57

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2008
It truly is disgraceful.

This original thought was brought to you by F OFF NANCY!
And Troy was right, it’s time to take the damn dresses off of football players! It’s a damn contact sport!! I understand concussion protocol, but throwing a flag every time a defender makes a good football play on a qb is ridiculous!!
Goodell’s leadership of the NFL has been laughable.

Illinois sure has a really good OC, he is just spreading the ball around, PJFleck just called 2 timeouts on defense so Illinois might have to kick a FG into the wind so on 4th and 6 at the 30 Bret goes all out and a pass passed the stick, notice I said that, gets a first down.

Pj Pj Pj, tsk tsk

It truly is disgraceful.

This original thought was brought to you by F OFF NANCY!
And Troy was right, it’s time to take the damn dresses off of football players! It’s a damn contact sport!! I understand concussion protocol, but throwing a flag every time a defender makes a good football play on a qb is ridiculous!!
Goodell’s leadership of the NFL has been laughable.
holy shit dude, chill out. what time did you start drinking today?

And Kirk/Brian just don’t seem to care. Why do I say that? Because NOTHING changes. If they really cared, they would try something different.
Yeah. Either Kirk doesn't care about having another special season at Iowa or he's just too painfully stupid to think it can be done with what he and daddy's boy do on offense. Could be both. Nice to get a break from their shit show this wknd

Yeah. Either Kirk doesn't care about having another special season at Iowa or he's just too painfully stupid to think it can be done with what he and daddy's boy do on offense. Could be both. Nice to get a break from their shit show this wknd
I’ve been watching 4 games that are almost half. I have seen 1 play with the QB under center, that was at the 1 foot line. I have not seen any fullbacks. I guess KF thinks his offense is right and everyone else’s is wrong. I remember studying like that in a psychology class

I’ve been watching 4 games that are almost half. I have seen 1 play with the QB under center, that was at the 1 foot line. I have not seen any fullbacks. I guess KF thinks his offense is right and everyone else’s is wrong. I remember studying like that in a psychology class
But what is the upside?

Besides….we won 10 games last year!

Ferentz has always coached to not lose games instead of play to win games. It’s not in his wheel house and it is really showing when compared to other teams on how they run their offense. Add in Iowa has no identity on offense.
That’s exactly right….Kirk probably identifies more with the statement, “you can’t lose if you don’t let the other team score” than “you have to score to win”

Reactions: frydaze and JLDHAWK
No offense, but I haven't needed to watch 7 weeks of other teams playing football to realize what a laughable garbage offense we have. It was obvious before the end of our first game.

Reactions: QChawks and frydaze
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT