ADVERTISEMENT

The most pathetic men in America . . .

Amazing how many of you are deathly afraid of the guy.

Advice: work on tearing down DeSantis, because Trump isn't the one this time.
No. DeSantis is a dangerous authoritarian. I don’t want my country being under a man like his’ rule. He’s a bad guy. Find me a good character Republican and maybe we won’t be afraid of them being in charge.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Boy, the comments in this thread sure are surprising.

Same ol usual suspects minimizing the importance of the article's point via sad attempts at humor and deflections. Complete rejection of all evidence and reason in order to preserve the sad alternate reality that is the culmination of all current GOP talking points supporting Trump's actions.

That's what's pathetic

No. DeSantis is a dangerous authoritarian. I don’t want my country being under a man like his’ rule. He’s a bad guy. Find me a good character Republican and maybe we won’t be afraid of them being in charge.
Sad thing is we know the good character Rs. But the other Rs call them Rinos and censure them.

I don’t know the good Rs anymore. Very very few have the guts to stick up for themselves or their beliefs which means they won’t stick up for us. It’s just easier for them, like Ben Sasse, to just be cowards and go along with Trumpism.

oh goodie more trump bashing... whatever you need to do to convince yourself Biden is better than nothing at all..

Reactions: mtown66
There is a tremendous amount of first-person reporting and quotes in the piece.

But you'd know that if you'd read it.

I understand it hurts your cognitive dissonance though, so I don't really blame you for skipping.
Reading that article is tantamount to going through your neighbor's garbage cans and reading every label that you find. Of course you would have to wipe the garbage off the cans and boxes first.
Here is a suggestion for all you ridiculous dumbass misinformed intellectually dishonest liberals, stop with all the lies, hyperbole and bullshit. We all know that you don't like Trump. So, stop posting lies that you always fail to back up with any proof, you know like would be required in a court of law and not a liberal kangaroo court because it just makes you look so damn dishonest and we already know how you feel.
Do you still work for this site writing those Tuesdays with Torbee articles? If so you should be fired for posting such trash even on the off topic board. It is one thing for some idiot liberal to post of the off topic board, but when that same liberal idiot represents the site here, that is something entirely unacceptable.
The last time I confronted you , you got me banned for about a year. How you conducted yourself back then told me all that I needed to know about your character and it doesn't look like it has changed any. Keep in mind that if you ban me, you need to ban yourself for insulting kwik44.

Reading that article is tantamount to going through your neighbor's garbage cans and reading every label that you find. Of course you would have to wipe the garbage off the cans and boxes first.
Here is a suggestion for all you ridiculous dumbass misinformed intellectually dishonest liberals, stop with all the lies, hyperbole and bullshit. We all know that you don't like Trump. So, stop posting lies that you always fail to back up with any proof, you know like would be required in a court of law and not a liberal kangaroo court because it just makes you look so damn dishonest and we already know how you feel.
Do you still work for this site writing those Tuesdays with Torbee articles? If so you should be fired for posting such trash even on the off topic board. It is one thing for some idiot liberal to post of the off topic board, but when that same liberal idiot represents the site here, that is something entirely unacceptable.
The last time I confronted you , you got me banned for about a year. How you conducted yourself back then told me all that I needed to know about your character and it doesn't look like it has changed any. Keep in mind that if you ban me, you need to ban yourself for insulting kwik44.

L

O

L

Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT