ADVERTISEMENT

The Murder of Laci Peterson Doc

Frozen Knight

Rookie
Mar 7, 2013
There is a documentary that I just watched on Hulu from 2017 that AE made about the murder of Laci Peterson. I forgot a lot of the details of this case. What are everyone's thoughts on this case? Was he guilty or innocent? Does anyone have any crazy conspiracies on what actually happened?

A couple side notes, while watching it seemed to me like the media played a huge role in the trial. And also I forgot how loud and obnoxious Nancy Grace was.

Aside from the Lifetime movie they made about it, I don't remember all that much about it. I do remember this turning into a media circus. Reminded me a lot about the JonBenet case in terms of how it was covered. In both instances, it was so hard to follow the facts without having multiple narratives thrown out at the same time.

I didn't really pay attention to it. I looked it up on Wikipedia and there doesn't seem to be much. Guy was certainly a cheater and lied to the women he was cheating with. But I didn't see it mention any direct evidence of his guilt.

I remember Phil Mickelson having a heart attack when the media ran photos of he and Peterson as teammates on high school golf team. Phil's attorneys made those photos disappear very quickly.

I also remember that it was our nation's greatest moment of unit. Everybody - black/white, rich/poor, gay,/straight, Dem/Rep - hated Scott Peterson.

There is a documentary that I just watched on Hulu from 2017 that AE made about the murder of Laci Peterson. I forgot a lot of the details of this case. What are everyone's thoughts on this case? Was he guilty or innocent? Does anyone have any crazy conspiracies on what actually happened?

A couple side notes, while watching it seemed to me like the media played a huge role in the trial. And also I forgot how loud and obnoxious Nancy Grace was.
More than that. Her show was dangerous by wielding the guilty until proven innocent motto. She single handedly turned the Casey Anthony trial into a national media circus.

I lived in Modesto when that was going on, even went to the house. There is an uneasy feeling when you walk up the driveway that sends chills to your spine as you approach the front door. Scott killed her and was having an affair. No innocent person bleached their hair takes 10k and brothers ID and heads down to the border. Just ask OJ...

Reactions: SF HAWKEYE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT