ADVERTISEMENT

The New Presidential Tradition!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Red carpet, military band, 21 gun salute! The narcissism NEVER phuquing stops with my President (for 21 1/2 hrs)...What a phuquing asshole my President has Ben the past 4 years! And he NEVER failed to disappoint.
As we used to say years ago on the south end of a Pella....” good riddance to bad garbage!” Donald...thanks for the left-overs! You did prove one thing in your 4 years though...there is more to life than acting like you had money!

Last edited:
GHLQXRL2JRDG7JCMEYW3VWHCJI.tif

Red carpet, military band, 21 gun salute! The narcissism NEVER phuquing stops with my President (for 21 1/2 hrs)...What a phuquing asshole my President has Ben the past 4 years! And he NEVER failed to disappoint.
As we used to say years ago on the south end of a Pella....” good riddance to bad garbage!” Donald...thanks for the leafs! You did prove one thing in your 4years though...there is more to life than acting like you had money!

Well he couldn't get anybody to voluntarily show up to it so he just went those he could order to show up.

As we used to say years ago on the south end of a Pella....” good riddance to bad garbage!” Donald...thanks for the leafs! You did prove one thing in your 4years though...there is more to life than acting like you had money!
I would be ok with a 21 gun firing squad.

Well he couldn't get anybody to voluntarily show up to it so he just went those he could order to show up.
I saw yesterday that Anthony Scaramucci said he received an invitation, plus he could bring five guests.
Think just how desperate they are to get people there, and how incompetent the people left in the WH that they invited the Mooch.

Reactions: BioHawk
I saw yesterday that Anthony Scaramucci said he received an invitation, plus he could bring five guests.
Think just how desperate they are to get people there, and how incompetent the people left in the WH that they invited the Mooch.

Scaramucci received an invite because he's come out as a Trump hater,.. These types of people in the crowd will bolster the perception of cross party acceptance of Biden...

Reactions: Marshall Dillon31
Scaramucci received an invite because he's come out as a Trump hater,.. These types of people in the crowd will bolster the perception of cross party acceptance of Biden...
He's talking about Scaramucci getting invited to Trump's farewell party ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT