ADVERTISEMENT

The New Republican Lie About Vaccines

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
I've now heard this 3 times today. Including tonight on PBS Newshour from a Republican candidate in one of the hard hit states.

They are saying that when Trump was president and the vaccine was being developed on his watch, the Democrats were the ones saying they wouldn't trust it and wouldn't take it.

Another R attributed this view to Kamala Harris.

Yeah, sure, you can probably find a few people saying something like that. But this absolutely does NOT represent what most Dems and liberals were saying.

Other than "it's their nature," why are the Rs spinning this lie?

I've now heard this 3 times today. Including tonight on PBS Newshour from a Republican candidate in one of the hard hit states.

They are saying that when Trump was president and the vaccine was being developed on his watch, the Democrats were the ones saying they wouldn't trust it and wouldn't take it.

Yeah, sure, you can probably find a few people saying something like that. But this absolutely does NOT represent what most Dems and liberals were saying.

That’s not new. I’ve been reading idiots say it on HROT for nearly nine months.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth

Yeah, I saw that too. The Representative from Arkansas. To his credit, he's been a vaccination supporter, but he pretty much ruined it with that, but he's not speaking to you or me, but only to his Trumpian base in Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT