ADVERTISEMENT

The Normies are waking up:

_112605417_gettyimages-1178415275.jpg.webp

Claims a nose-ringed X user.

Meantime, actual reporters have reported Trump's campaign using AI to fake having black supporters:

I don’t think I need to. Maybe @Phenomenally Frantastic can explain how Elon’s efforts to get boyt off Twitter haven’t been a smashing success just yet.

But in the meantime, you’re getting the crucial ryan handle likes and support. (I see you @ThiccJimXXX . Go log in under @Scruddy and show Whiskey some love.) That’s what you seem to be shooting for anymore.
So you made a comment that you cannot provide any back of or at minimum, context.

You doing alright man?

So you made a comment that you cannot provide any back of or at minimum, context.

You doing alright man?
lol, if you need “context” for my very easy to understand post, you’re the one who isn’t doing alright.

You know Twitter has millions of bots, many of which have been proven to be pushing pro-trump propaganda, don’t you? Let me know what else I can hold your hand through.

• Haha
Reactions: DemsAreEvil
I don’t think I need to. Maybe @Phenomenally Frantastic can explain how Elon’s efforts to get bots off Twitter haven’t been a smashing success just yet.

But in the meantime, you’re getting the crucial ryan handle likes and support. (I see you @ThiccJimXXX . Go log in under @Scruddy and show Whiskey some love.) That’s what you seem to be shooting for anymore.
AKA “The Who’s Who of HBOT Dipshittery”

I don’t think I need to. Maybe @Phenomenally Frantastic can explain how Elon’s efforts to get bots off Twitter haven’t been a smashing success just yet.

I don’t think Scruddy & ThiccJimXXX are the same. Scruddy will go back & forth with you. Jim can’t think for himself so he just posts unfunny memes.

ThiccJimXXX is the old William Bonney who had repeatedly reassured us we were wrong to think Trump would try to steal the election and left in embarrassment on Jan 6.

Reactions: Joes Place

Rent free.

Also, the normies are waking up:

I've informed deep state operative that you guys are on to them. They will be by to assist you momentarily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT