ADVERTISEMENT

**** The Official Boston College @ FSU Game Day Thread ****

ACC refs only reason Miami might win. Only reason. Same guys who gave Jacksonville State a bunch of gift calls.

Miami has benched Van Dyke and just turned it over on downs on the Middle Tenn St 1-yard line.
still down 14 after they fail to score on an 11-play drive -- ouch

• Love
Reactions: The Tradition
The ACC network is not great.
The production, direction, and talent are subpar compared to other conference channels.

Reactions: funksouljon

I have trouble listening to the radio ( or web) and watching the TV, but the comment was really about the pre game shows
I think Hasselbeck is pretty good in the booth

That said neat story
My Mom ( no pics ) was at office depot today and a young man let her cut in front because he wasn't in a rush. Mom ( no pic) strikes up a conversation and the young man was Jeff Culhane. So she gave a full history of how we lived next to Gene and his family and were huge fans. Then she gave him a pep talk about he would be just as loved..Her take away, a nice young man who will do a good job ( said she was going to listen to the radio because he would probably mention her tonight, lol)

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Holy shit, this makes it even better

He was our QB when I first got to FSU. He could sling it, but was totally immobile. My most vivid memory of him was against Pitt. He scrambled and looked like he would easily pick up a first down on a 3rd & 5. Hugh Green came rocketing from half a field away, covered about 30 yards in the time Stockstill took 3 steps, and CRUSHED him. It was stunning, I had never seen a big guy move as fast as Green did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT