ADVERTISEMENT

****The OFFICIAL Dolphins @ Bills (Playoffs Edition) Game Day Thread!****

ok, so they win by 3, hamlin's number, woo hoo!

as a bills fan, the bills looked not so great and would lose for sure to the bengals or chiefs and that is without doubt.

the 4th down at the end was questionable.

phins had a good year.

phins coach looks like he should be playing vid games on his mom's couch.

neither team is ready for superbowl.

anyway, good game phins and trad and all you miami fans, good luck next year.

ok, so they win by 3, hamlin's number, woo hoo!

as a bills fan, the bills looked not so great and would lose for sure to the bengals or chiefs and that is without doubt.

the 4th down at the end was questionable.

phins had a good year.

phins coach looks like he should be playing vid games on his mom's couch.

neither team is ready for superbowl.

anyway, good game phins and trad and all you miami fans, good luck next year.
Hard to argue any of that. I think this could be a wake up call and we'll see the expected Josh Allen next week. I was disappointed to not see him at his best and hardly any designed runs. To me the qb for NY looked more like Allen than Allen.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Trad, I feel for you. One thing I try never to do is put too much blame on the officials.

Having said that, the zebras screwed your team today. The Dolphins should feel hard done after that one.

Trad, I feel for you. One thing I try never to do is put too much blame on the officials.

Having said that, the zebras screwed your team today. The Dolphins should feel hard done after that one.

It wasn't all on the officiating crew. Almost everyone on the team played out of sync. Bad play, great play, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: seminoleed
Hard to argue any of that. I think this could be a wake up call and we'll see the expected Josh Allen next week. I was disappointed to not see him at his best and hardly any designed runs. To me the qb for NY looked more like Allen than Allen.
allen has had turnover problems and today was no different but usually he straightens it out for the very next game. but then the next game after that, ,he usually goes right back to it. that means he will have problems for the next game which is not great. in the playoffs. hopefully he gets his head on straight.

Last edited:
Mike McDaniel gets brutally honest on his future at Miami after Dolphins eliminated from playoffs

We aren't even in this game without McDaniel. I think he will learn from this year and we will continue to improve.

Big O - Miami Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel Lost This Game w/ His Game Management 01 15 2023

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Look at where the marker is compared to where the computer made line is on the field. First down.

The field cam from the marker was pretty clear that he was short. Dolphins got some calls, Bills got some calls. I thought helmet to helmet could have been called on Rowe on the Sieler scoop and score.

Edit: I was thinking that at the time about the hit from one of the angles, but I was wrong.

Last edited:
The field cam from the marker was pretty clear that he was short. Dolphins got some calls, Bills got some calls. I thought helmet to helmet could have been called on Rowe on the Sieler scoop and score.

Edit: I was thinking that at the time about the hit from one of the angles, but I was wrong.

Bills got a lot of ridiculous no calls.

On one sack the defender nearly took Skylar's head off! Facemask? Nope.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Big O Monday morning show

Big O Radio Show goes LIVE Monday, January 16, 2023, at 10am eastern

Probably because Allen's old OC is the head coach of the Giants.

Our old friend Ken Dorsey hasn't exactly been lights out for Bills as his replacement. For a team that's 13-3 and strong in most offensive metrics, the offense has just not been what you would expect in many stretches this year. Play calling has been an issue. I can't find the exact stat now, but Allen's average air yards per attempted pass with the lead in that game was ridiculous, like twice his season average. Dorsey is way to enamored with the deep ball.

The other problem is that the Bills receiver unit is Stefon Diggs and trash. Everyone expected Gabriel Davis to step up to a true number 2 receiver, but he averages like 2.5 catches per game. McKenzie has done a trash job replacing Cole Beasley, not even close. It's been bad enough that the Bills went out an signed two basically retired players in Beasley and John Brown.

The Bills gambled big time that McKenzie would step into the slot job and Davis would become a true number 2, and they whiffed. The receiver core is Diggs and a bunch of #4 receivers, and that's not acceptable for an elite QB and Super Bowl aspirations. Tua's ascendance shows what a big deal it is to have legitimate receivers, and the Bills have only had one this year...he's a great one, so it's not like their offense sucks, but they need to do better here.

Reactions: DooBi
So much hype with this guy but he doesn't block, has too many untimely drops, can't create separation and can't break tackles. We should have traded him or let him walk last year and taken the 3rd round compensatory pick

Jim Kelly was trending last night.

He was at the game, as was Marino

This, however, is why he was trending...getting Terry Bradshaw's autograph

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT