ADVERTISEMENT

**** The OFFICIAL election returns thread ****

Mike Pence's older brother Greg Pence will win the vice president's former congressional seat in Indiana, CNN projects.

Issa is not running. He said before he had the seat it was held by a Democrat and this time the GOP did not even contest it with $$$ and a Democrat will win it tonight.

Reactions: rocketclone
I saw an argument that it is good for Trump if the Democrats win the house because they will obstruct, obstruct, and obstruct which could be good.

Not sure I believe it, but whatever...

Watching these guys work the maps really displays how silly some of these districts are drawn up.

Wolf Blitzer and John King are pretty much openly rooting for the Democratic candidates.

Wolf Blitzer and John King are pretty much openly rooting for the Democratic candidates.

181106003801-01-sean-hannity-trump-rally-1105-super-tease.jpg

I noticed that too, lots of "we", I wonder if someone mentioned something because it seemed for a minute to switch to: "if you're the democrats...."

Reactions: unIowa
Virginia CD10 is our first flip to Democrat. It's the subburbs outside of DC that is actually Democrat majority, but held by a Republican.

I can't help but look at the Florida map and think I wouldn't want to live in any of those red areas. Maybe some of the southwest beach area when I'm 70?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT