ADVERTISEMENT

**** The OFFICIAL election returns thread ****

I hope she isn’t Speaker. There has to be somebody better.
tenor.gif

Dems with house control and trump as president will be entertaining.. you know the dems are gonna **** it up

I wonder if Iowa is looking at a longterm red state with the brain drain problem. The demographics aren't favorable for the Dems.

Looks like the tide is turning for Reynolds and King as the rural counties come in
I was super shocked at the results from Scott County. I thought Hubbel would win convincingly there, but only got 50 percent to 47 percent. That was was a substantially closer margin than in Linn County, which typically is much more conservative than Scott. Very odd.

Ottumwa is still out there - which might be Hubbell's last shot.

It appears that Nancy Pelosi had a pretty solid night in ol' Ioway tonight.
So, that is on the bright side for this old lib! Gawd knows the Repubbers ran hard against her every chance they had.
For the most part, the polls were all pretty accurate in this state. Governor's race show Reynolds moving ahead....
Finkenaur and Axne are to be congratulated. Reynolds too, if she hangs on.

Reactions: Hawkman98
It appears that Nancy Pelosi had a pretty solid night in ol' Ioway tonight.
So, that is on the bright side for this old lib! Gawd knows the Repubbers ran hard against her every chance they had.
For the most part, the polls were all pretty accurate in this state. Governor's race show Reynolds moving ahead....
Finkenaur and Axne are to be congratulated. Reynolds too, if she hangs on.

Kim will hang on Joel. Keep fighting your good fight old man.

Didn’t get many answers before.

Will Dems investigate or legislate?

Like so many people who left Iowa, it's a shame to see what's happening there.

Kind of the sorry, not sorry, deal.

Yeah, first woman governor. Too bad it had to be such a dumb one.

Just because you disagree with her positions on issues doesn’t mean she is dumb, just means she has a different opinion. Any woman that can win the governorship is not dumb no matter how much you disagree with her.

Reactions: pahawk1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT