ADVERTISEMENT

**** The Official FSU @ UL Game Day Thread ****

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The Florida State Seminoles (2-0) travel to Louisville to start their 2022 ACC football season against the one loss Cardinals (1-1) at 7:30 p.m. eastern time, as the nation watches on ESPN.

The Seminoles lead the all-time head-to-head series against Louisville, 16-6, but the Noles have lost the last two times they’ve played against the Cardinals, losing 31-23 in 2001 at home, and 48-16 in 2020 in Louisville.

According to DraftKings, Florida State is a 2.5-point favorite with an over/under of 56.5 total points.

Weather Report: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

GO NOLES!

I like our chances; Louisville thus far has plodded its way past an underwhelming UCF, and got blasted by Sorryexcuse.

Their QB, however, could be a handful to control.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I’m currently taking the scenic route from Baton Rouge to NOLA. Then belly up to the self serve taps at Walk Ons for at least the first half

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Since Travis has taken over last yr, we have looked like a different team. Yet, I still feel like the hammer is going to drop and we are going to look like a Taggart team at any moment. This year feels different though and I'm cautiously optimistic, having an extra week of prep has calmed my nerves somewhat as well.

Don’t be fooled by Louisville beating UCF. They were getting TROUNCED on the ground, but Gus insisted on having Plumlee throw. I have to think FSU can run the ball, chew up clock, and keep Cunningham off the field.

Oh you listen to In The Air Tonight before the game?
Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT