#2 Eierman
#8 Murin
#10 Young
#2 Marinelli
#1 Kemerer
#10 Assad
#6 Warner
#3 Cass

First time in a long time not seeing any PSU wrestlers at preseason #1. Has anyone confirmed the Murin move up to 149? Also any news on Assad over Brands?

All pretty fair, I'm sure you could make a case to move some up or down depending on if you are a HAWK fan or not.

LEE #1 nothing more to say

Desanto can beat anybody, but is yet to do it in the big dance so #4 is fair.

Who is in front of Eierman? Yanni?Heard he was moving up? Where is N. Lee #3?

Murin did look bigger at last event, don't know if that means he will be up, but my best guess is yes.

Young looked lean and mean too. IF he has weight issues under control, which I believe a shortened season may help. He will move much higher.

I'll put money on BULL to win!

Kemerer Looked great last year, should be even better this year.

Said it once and will repeat, I believe Brands is our 184 and he will be a high AA.

Warner at #6 is fair although I would argue higher.

Hoping the big man can hold #3 with Kerk coming in? Honestly did not see the muscle I would have liked to have seen him add with the amount of time he had. Is the issue with Warner too.

I found this on Amateur Wrestling News - released 11/23

Reactions: squeezebox
133, 141 are absolutely loaded this year with guys coming off of redshirt. Is Fix eligible?

WIN:
#1 Lee
#5 DeSanto
#1 Eierman
#10 Murin
#8 Young
#2 Marinelli
#1 Kemerer
#9 Assad
#3 Warner
#3 Cassioppi

Reactions: SDHN2013
Forgot how much more the Ivies not competing matters in wrestling than other (major) winter sports. (some may argue with my definition of major, i suppose)

I think he'll be eligible towards the later part of the season.

Yes, he is eligible just in time for Conferences and NCAA’s based on the normal scheduling(if it stays that way, NOTHING right now is normal).

Normally he would be able to find a last chance tourney or 2 to get some matches in, but if the season even makes it that far I don’t know if he will be able to get anything in before big12’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT