ADVERTISEMENT

The poison of online forums.....

Kinnick.At.Night

HB Legend
Jun 27, 2018
So many unchecked insults. So much false bravado. So many people running their mouths because they know they can. The bottom line is that if you talk shit online and aren't willing to speak the same to a poster you insulted in person, you're a bitch. Plain and simple. That goes for a shitload of posters on this forum. It's much easier and appropriate to just be nice.

Reactions: Gus is dead
20240713-203801.jpg

So many unchecked insults. So much false bravado. So many people running their mouths because they know they can. The bottom line is that if you talk shit online and aren't willing to speak the same to a poster you insulted in person, you're a bitch. Plain and simple. That goes for a shitload of posters on this forum. It's much easier and appropriate to just be nice.
first-time.gif

I can’t remember the last time I called anyone a bitch, here or to their face.

JFC….just give me 5 minutes….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT