ADVERTISEMENT

The President Calls for a boycott of an America Company

I’d feel like he was jeopardizing Ohio except for the fact he won it by over 400,000 votes 4 years ago. That’s a lot to make up for Biden.

So, Trump wants the NFL to ban political expression but Goodyear to support it?

It will be interesting to see how the Trump supporters spin this hypocrisy.
For all of his crying and wailing about the cancel culture, Trump sure does love to try and cancel people, companies, and whole states just because they didn’t vote for him.

If I ran a Goodyear store, my employees would wear a Goodyear hat or no hat at all. End of discussion. It's a perfectly reasonable policy.

But, President Sluggo can't handle it, so he calls for a boycott on Goodyear products and it's 62,000 employees, including many Trump supporters I would imagine.

Much like the 6th grader he is, when he is unhappy he attacks.

Please vote against this guy. Please.

If it had been Biden hats does anyone think you'd have heard a peep from day care donny???

The Post Office gambit blew up in his face, so, on to the next shiny thing for our ADHD president.

Reactions: seam
Bridgestone is a Japanese company...
Yeah, I know.

I just saw that Trump wants to change out the Goodyear’s on The Beast.

On thing, you orange dunce, those are specially made Kevlar run-flats designed for that specific car only. The engineering of them by a competitor would take 6 months to a year. At least.

Reactions: Torg and seam
I believe 10 minutes had passed from the time FoxNew reported and Trump Tweeted. This was clearly not a calculated move.

I can't think of a more frustrating job than a Trump campaign manager.

In his defense, he had no idea where the company was based.

It seems somehow fitting that a CEO who has gone bankrupt as many times as Trump has would spend his day rage tweeting grievances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT