ADVERTISEMENT

The Problem With American Politics That Can’t Be Fixed

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Too many people think voting doesn’t matter and the system is broken. I have heard people complain about the Supreme Court abortion ruling, and still not care to vote at all.

Yes, the system sucks. It’s like playing a video game game where something is OP and never gets nerfed. If you don’t participate in the system, it will never get better.

Too many people actually refuse to participate in the political system, or are just brainwashed by it.

Get on the local level if you can. It all starts at the ground floor

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
It’s like playing a video game game where something is OP and never gets nerfed. If you don’t participate in the system, it will never get better.
Thanks, OP.

TBH, Lt. Han Sulu had a tweet that really spoke to me, too. It helps to have people who look like me break it down with analogies I can relate to.

Of course, a deeper reading through a racial/economic justice lens makes clear that Saruman did tackle the unemployment issue of Isengard through a jobs program benefitting both orcs and men.

I recently visited Isengard with my family and they didn't mention any of that on the tour, predictably. It was all about how Saruman ruled by fear and his allegiance to Palpatine and how he created the orcs. Sounded like some real Yakub Nation of Islam stuff to me!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT