ADVERTISEMENT

The Providential President

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Why does God love Trump (saved his life) and hate Biden (gave him dementia and COVID)?

Is God telling us he prefers the Old Testament values of Trump and the Republicans over those of Biden and the Democrats which accord more closely with what Jesus taught?

Is God disowning Jesus?

Or is Trump the promised Anti-Christ and God has nothing to do with it beyond testing our faith?

Somebody please explain what's happening to this poor atheist and others who are struggling to understand His message.

God has blessed Biden with a plethora of little girls heads to sniff. He’s rich in kid hair. What more could he want?

God has blessed Biden with a plethora of little girls heads to sniff. He’s rich in kid hair. What more could he want?
I wonder what your shrink will say when you tell him that's the first thing you thought of?

Probably best not to mention it.

That aside, what do you think about this election shaping up into an Old Testament vs New Testament referendum?

I wonder what your shrink will say when you tell him that's the first thing you thought of?

Probably best not to mention it.

That aside, what do you think about this election shaping up into an Old Testament vs New Testament referendum?
You mean how Trump is like Moses wanting to free the Jews from Hamas and Pontius Biden had a soldier attack the the ear of his enemy? It’s interesting for sure..

Why does God love Trump (saved his life) and hate Biden (gave him dementia and COVID)?

Is God telling us he prefers the Old Testament values of Trump and the Republicans over those of Biden and the Democrats which accord more closely with what Jesus taught?

Is God disowning Jesus?

Or is Trump the promised Anti-Christ and God has nothing to do with it beyond testing our faith?

Somebody please explain what's happening to this poor atheist and others who are struggling to understand His message.
I’m repeatedly amazed by how stupid intelligent people are when politics enters their cocktail.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT