ADVERTISEMENT

The Racist In Chief in full MAGA mode this morning

When the media wasn’t negative, it was to blame for people supporting Trump. When the media went negative, it was to blame for people supporting Trump.

Fact is, the reason 35% of the country supports Trump is that they like his hateful, incoherent rants. Every horrible thing that comes out of his mouth is giving a voice to their own thoughts. The media isn’t to blame, their stupidity and bigotry is to blame.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have a few issues with your opinion, which I think deflects responsibility among the party you keep.

The "media" are profit driven corporations, not an arm of the Democratic party. Trump is/was ratings gold. Some people couldn't believe what they were seeing, others loved what they were seeing. Tune into see the train wreck or tune into see the greatest businessman of all time tell it like it is.

You think his coverage wasn't negative, I believe just showing nearly anything he said or wrote is inherently negative. Republicans thought otherwise.

I also think it's weird to deflect blame on to the media, the same entity that Republicans by and large believe is fake. It seems strange that people would be influenced by the same media that they know to be the enemies of the people.

I understand why someone would hold your opinion, it likely feels a lot more comfortable than an alternative conclusion. Such as membership in a party that has millions of deplorables.
Then why are CNNs ratings dropping faster than Kamala when she was with Willie?

Here is how racists feel about the Trump tweets.

This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for. And we’re obviously seeing it only because there’s another election coming up. But I’ll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good.

https://dailystormer.name/trump-tel...s-to-leave-america-return-to-their-shitholes/

If racists are celebrating your tweets then your tweets are racist.
Thanks, I'll cut and paste this onto an email to Joni Ernst.
Also, and say it along with me, "LC had a choice".

The Idiot in Chief is doubling down this morning. Certainly playing to his base.

These are people that hate our country," he said. "They hate it, I think, with a passion. Now it's possible I'm wrong. The voter will decide. But when I hear the way they talk about our country — when I hear the anti-Semitic language they use, when I hear the hatred they have for Israel — and the love they have for enemies like al Qaeda — then you know what? I will tell you that I do not believe this is good for the Democrat Party."

Asked if he was concerned that his comments were being seen as racist, giving white nationalists a reason to find common cause with him, Trump said, "It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me. All I’m saying is that if they want to leave, they can leave. It doesn’t say leave forever."

Thanks, I'll cut and paste this onto an email to Joni Ernst.
Also, and say it along with me, "LC had a choice".
I don't know if you sent your email yet, but Joni is one of the few Republicans who finally called Trump's tweets racist.

Asked if she thought Trump’s comments were specifically racist, Ernst acknowledged, “Yeah, I do.”

She reiterated that view when asked on another occasion by a CNN reporter if she found Trump’s comments racist.

“Uh, yeah. They’re American citizens,” she said, referring to Trump’s suggestion that Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (Mich.) and Ayanna Pressley (Mass.), who all identify as racial minorities, go back to the counties they’re from.

Ernst also called the comments “not constructive” and “not helpful.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...e-gop-leadership-says-trump-tweets-are-racist

I'm not a Joni fan, but I give her props for calling out the Trump tweets when very few other Republican leaders have spoken out.

D_nUw3cUIAAPX3Y.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT