ADVERTISEMENT

The REAL TE-U....yep and it’s NOT Iowa...Miami Hurricanes are TE-U...

huskerssalts

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2014
Miami Hurricanes still own TE-U. Now act like some big boys and man up and move along. Stop claiming something you guys don’t own. I’ll give credit where it is due, Iowa has been great with TEs and placing them in the NFL. But for real, stopping claiming to be TE-U till you guys actually own the title.

oh and btw, stop obsessing over the Huskers. Really...4 different Husker topics going on? This is an Iowa board, have some pride. You guys need to find a woman (or man in most of your guys cases) and get a life. This is getting ridiculous...and quite frankly, pathetic.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...which-schools-produce-most-talent-position#TE

You realize the Husker posts are all started by the same poster, correct? He is a well known Husker fan in veil over here, and many have him on block. Our mods aren’t sensitive dictators over here, banning any poster that doesn’t fit the mold of your delusional fanbase.

Now move along back to your friends touting your next recruiting class to underdeliver.

By the way, this article is nearly a year old and we have already seen it. Who’s on who’s mind again here...? What makes this article by one ESPN columnist “official”? And regardless, who cares? What is Nebraska? Closet U? Transfer U? Arrest Warrant U? Balloon U?

#FrostForPresident2024!

Last edited:
Miami Hurricanes still own TE-U. Stop claiming something you guys don’t own. I’ll give credit where it is due, Iowa has been great with TEs and placing them in the NFL. But for real, stopping claiming to be TE-U till you guys actually own the title.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...which-schools-produce-most-talent-position#TE

Since reading and doing research are not high priorities for a Husker fanatic, let me say the article selected names of players drafted by NFL from about the start of the 2000s. The NFL is truly a not for long organization. Turnover in personnel can be quick. A lot of those star college QBs were busts and are only remembered on pre-game telecasts for their suits.

Miami is living in the past as a TE program. It was TE-U and it recruited 4 and 5 star at every position and had 4/5 star QBs. Miami, like Nebraska, is a former National champ living in the past. Curious thing is the Offensive Lineman - Why was Iowa excluded?? Maybe not #1 OL-U but with Iowa's number probably as good as tOSU and Michigan (Wisconsin tops in B1G) and Alabama can always land developed plug and play 4/5 star OLs.

Lastly, where is Nebraska's name on any of the Top Ten listings? No where, man!

Miami Hurricanes still own TE-U. Now act like some big boys and man up and move along. Stop claiming something you guys don’t own. I’ll give credit where it is due, Iowa has been great with TEs and placing them in the NFL. But for real, stopping claiming to be TE-U till you guys actually own the title.

oh and btw, stop obsessing over the Huskers. Really...4 different Husker topics going on? This is an Iowa board, have some pride. You guys need to find a woman (or man in most of your guys cases) and get a life. This is getting ridiculous...and quite frankly, pathetic.

let’s catch up in December when Frost gets fired. Can’t wait to hear about the next chapter of Nebby football.

So Husker fans are now touting other teams as being better than perceived rivals in an effort to elevate themselves?... smh.

Well, Nebraska was compared to the thuggery of Miami back n the 90’s, so at least they got that going for them.

Reactions: HAWKSRK

How many threads on the Husker board is Iowa brought up in?

Hmmm .. and yet here you are ... on a Hawkeye message board. Put your XBox away and stop staying up so late ...

"oh and btw, stop obsessing over the Huskers. Really...4 different Husker topics going on? This is an Iowa board, have some pride. You guys need to find a woman (or man in most of your guys cases) and get a life. This is getting ridiculous...and quite frankly, pathetic"

I have seen a couple huskers talk shit on IoWWWWWa, about how we should sleep with pigs, or marry our sisters. Do Nebraskans think that they live in some booming metropolis that is in any way different than the state of Iowa? Iowa has a population ~ 3.1 million, and Nebraska is ~1.9 million per Google, I just don't understand what makes them think they are so much different than us? But again I am talking about husker fans......

"oh and btw, stop obsessing over the Huskers. Really...4 different Husker topics going on? This is an Iowa board, have some pride. You guys need to find a woman (or man in most of your guys cases) and get a life. This is getting ridiculous...and quite frankly, pathetic"

I have seen a couple huskers talk shit on IoWWWWWa, about how we should sleep with pigs, or marry our sisters. Do Nebraskans think that they live in some booming metropolis that is in any way different than the state of Iowa? Iowa has a population ~ 3.1 million, and Nebraska is ~1.9 million per Google, I just don't understand what makes them think they are so much different than us? But again I am talking about husker fans......

Because the only thing in their lives that makes them feel good about themselves is Netra5hka football. They have nothing else. It rules their world and they compare everything to it and the results of yesteryear.

Your team sucks ass.

Go **** yourself.

Nebraska is woman-beater U, so you've got that going for you.

ap_c11g1eddie14_6p3_x_10_lines_487013-e1433245584550.jpg

Reactions: HAWKSRK

You are not very bright, which is pretty normal for a husker fan. You take the time out of your life to search out a hawk I board and come over here and make posts and claim that we are obsessed with Nebraska. Can you not see the irony? My guess is you can't. Drugs do terrible things to your brain. Get off the bath salts.

That may be but at least we never slept with Lumberg.

Also, what do you have to be in the running for? Sexual Assault U? VHS Player Purchase U? No Fear shirt wearing U? Camel No Filter U?

This from the person seeking out an Iowa forum to cry about a subjective topic. Something as small as a self-proclaimed title has struck a nerve with you (probably even losing sleep), yet you are the ideal person to be issuing out life advice. I truly hope you day gets better.

Odd how the National Media and Sportscasters refer to Iowa as TE U. Note where the player who is considered the best overall player in the NFL by PFF is from.

tenor.gif

Very subjective article. Miami has 6 and Iowa has 7 plus 2 1st round draft picks last year and THE ALL pro TE in all the NFL in Kittle.

1. Miami
Notable players: Bubba Franks, Jeremy Shockey, Greg Olsen, Jimmy Graham, David Njoku, Chris Herndon

2. Iowa
Notable players: Dallas Clark, Scott Chandler, Tony Moeaki, C.J. Fiedorowicz, George Kittle, T.J. Hockenson, Noah Fant

I think I will disagree with the writer.

Imagine being on an Iowa board, and fans continue to communicate with the trolls. I don't know why most on this board don't just let this shit go, and let this thread drop.

I see what you did there.

Are you dumbasses still calling your defense the *snort* "Blackshirts"? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Tell us more about this vaunted defense and their nickname. Oh by the way, teams who really wear black shirts and had the 5th rated scoring defense in the nation think it's time to drop your nickname and quit claiming something that you don't own or have any rights to.

We will allow you to use "The Black Skirts" and we find that it better suits your defensive mindset and abilities.

Thank you for the time taken for giving your comments. By the way, do you have women with teeth in nebrasker?

this is some good stuff!!!! LMFAO

The brave soldier play in your own backyard g
You guys are sucked for a long time

3:52 am and you post something this stupid and incoherent?

Lay off the meth, dude. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT