ADVERTISEMENT

The insanity of leftism

I’ve been saying for quite some time that moral relativism was too much work for Democratic elites to maintain and defend against the lazy arbitrary religious morality the right has wielded like a bludgeon for decades; and that’s why neoliberal Democratic elites have promoted a secular morality as their own bludgeon. In Simpson’s shorthand: Apu is gone because Lisa has become Flanders.

Last edited:
Literally EVERYTHING said in that thread is even stronger on the right, and has been for years. It’s a Trump cult now.

No question there is a cult of Trump on the right. I'm amazed at the things "conservative" Republicans either defend or ignore when it comes to Trump.

Also no question that the left has its own religious dogma which people best not violate.

103874752_2983204351732914_8973791507543260567_n.jpg

There is a difference between leftism and Democrats. Just as there is a difference between alt right and Republicans.

I still think there is a silent majority of both even if the news media shows different.
Most people fall somewhere in the center for sure, but the loudest voices though are on the fringes. We're beyond the point of intelligent discourse however, so it's on to the hurling insults and epithets phase of our demise.

[Leftism/Rightism/Democratism/Republicanism/Trumpism] isn’t a political ideology anymore, it’s a religion complete with heavily policed virtues that determine your purity, public rituals, confession, holy war, penance, daily proclamations that validate your loyalty, shunning, excommunication and evangelism.

Reactions: William Bonney
There is a difference between leftism and Democrats. Just as there is a difference between alt right and Republicans.

I still think there is a silent majority of both even if the news media shows different.

This the rub. You can't separate Republicanism from alt right. The extremism is ingrained since the Gingrich/Freedom Caucus/Orange Turd coalesced individually, then cooperatively then completely. If there is independent ideology there is no method of voicing it that is credible.

Such independence would be heresy to the right wing community.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT