ADVERTISEMENT

The insanity of leftism

They don't even try to hide their hypocrisy anymore.

In a series of now-deleted tweets, Dr Priyamvada Gopal, a lecturer who specializes in postcolonial literature and “critical race studies” at the University of Cambridge’s Churchill College, announced that “white lives don’t matter,” and that whiteness should be “abolished.” Unsurprisingly, she received mountains of criticism for her divisive utterances.

In the current racially charged era, one might assume Cambridge would want to distance itself from her radical pronouncements, but it seems to have assumed a bolder position. “The university defends the right of its academics to express their own lawful opinions, which others might find controversial, and deplores, in the strongest terms, abuse and personal attacks,” the prestigious institution tweeted on Wednesday, adding that any attacks leveled against its faculty were “totally unacceptable and must cease.”

The University defends the right of its academics to express their own lawful opinions which others might find controversial and deplores in the strongest terms abuse and personal attacks. These attacks are totally unacceptable and must cease.

The statement elicited howls of “hypocrisy!” from social media, with numerous commentators pointing out that Cambridge was clearly selective when it came to defending controversial opinions. In March 2019, the university withdrew Canadian professor of psychology Jordan Peterson’s fellowship, after staff and students protested. Peterson, who rose to prominence after deriding the compulsory use of gendered pronouns, has been accused of being transphobic – an allegation he denies. Announcing its decision to withdraw the fellowship, the university said it aimed to foster an “inclusive environment” and that all staff and visitors must uphold those principles.
Who is they?

No

sacrifices to Moloch

No
Okay, these answers suggest that your naming this relatively obscure religion "The Religion of Leftism" might be a little disingenuous.

I am admittedly a leftist. I am also a person whose "leftism" leaves vast space for a balance to my leftism, call it rightism. That said, if there are sacrifices to Moloch I sure as shit have never been invited.

What am I doing wrong? A sacrifice party sounds interesting.

Reactions: naturalmwa
OP, you are simply a god damned loon. This was my last attempt to find something redeeming about your persona here. It's not going to happen. You keep this enemy complex thing going as long as it serves you, though. You definitely appear committed to it.

But you're a damned loon, bruh.

OP, you are simply a god damned loon. This was my last attempt to find something redeeming about your persona here. It's not going to happen. You keep this enemy complex thing going as long as it serves you, though. You definitely appear committed to it.

But you're a damned loon, bruh.

He’s a troll. We’ll see more as we approach the election, better than him.

I'm not trolling, I'm simply not interested in compromising with you guys to go along to get along. I'd rather get back the nation as it was or burn this one down and start over.

You need to step back. And recognize Trump for what he is. An assault on our Constitution.

I'm not trolling, I'm simply not interested in compromising with you guys to go along to get along. I'd rather get back the nation as it was or burn this one down and start over.
Are you willing to give your life for this cause? Because burning down the country will involve a whole lotta lost lives. Is it worth that much to you?

Hell your ilk goes apeshit crazy when you are asked to wear a mask and that’s a minor imposition. Burning down the country involves a hell of a lot more sacrifice, but from what I’ve seen those on the far right are way to selfish to see that through.

You are pissing into the wind kiddo...good luck and take a shower when you’re finished.

If it comes down to it, yes.
And there it is. You win the internet tough guy award for the day. Which one of these personas are you?
  • 20 year old kid who flunked out of community college and can’t get laid
  • Eastern European paid to spread far right drivel
  • 55-75 year old man pining for the days when the woman cooked and cleaned, minorities knew their place and the only thing that came from China was sweet and sour pork
I was previously guessing it was the last one, but now I wonder if it is the first.

And there it is. You win the internet tough guy award for the day. Which one of these personas are you?
  • 20 year old kid who flunked out of community college and can’t get laid
  • Eastern European paid to spread far right drivel
  • 55-75 year old man pining for the days when the woman cooked and cleaned, minorities knew their place and the only thing that came from China was sweet and sour pork
I was previously guessing it was the last one, but now I wonder if it is the first.

I am in the latter category, but not quiet that old yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT