ADVERTISEMENT

The right would've burned Hillary at the stake in the white house front lawn

• Thread starter anon_snp6dc585nnj4
  • Start date
A

anon_snp6dc585nnj4

If Chelsea sat in at the G20 summit. This is a clown show.

Oops forgot, he isn't a politician. He is new at this. He is a fighter. He is draining the swamp. He does what he wants. He is a patriot. (insert more BS excuses from this retard in charge and his minions). Laughable how anyone can defend this ass hat at this point, regardless of your political leanings.

Last edited by a moderator:
The level of marginalization and complete disrespect Trump is getting from the other World Leaders at this thing is embarrassing, and I hate Trump. I just hope that whichever Democrat gets elected to fix this crap can actually make America relevant again. Hey! Now there's a campaign slogan :p

Before anyone makes an argument that this is a "delegation" issue. No, I don't care if he delegates.

This is a Nepotism issue. I don't ever remember having the option to vote for Ivanka Trump. Have someone else sit in on the summit.

Anyone who argues otherwise should be mocked until they stop or completely ignored.

The level of marginalization and complete disrespect Trump is getting from the other World Leaders at this thing is embarrassing, and I hate Trump. I just hope that whichever Democrat gets elected to fix this crap can actually make America relevant again. Hey! Now there's a campaign slogan :p
President Obama spent 8 years trying to make America irrelevant. He spent 8 years weakening our military and handing US sovereignty to the UN. He got us into several treaties that were completely one sided, like the Paris Accord.
If we are irrelevant, it's not because of Trump.

Before anyone makes an argument that this is a "delegation" issue. No, I don't care if he delegates.

This is a Nepotism issue. I don't ever remember having the option to vote for Ivanka Trump. Have someone else sit in on the summit.

Anyone who argues otherwise should be mocked until they stop or completely ignored.
I don't recall anyone electing Hillary to overhaul healthcare during her husband's administration either, but that didn't stop her from trying.

Last edited:
President Obama spent 8 years trying to make America irrelevant. He spent 8 years weakening our military and handing US sovereignty to the UN. He got us into several treaties that were completely one sided, like the Paris Accord.

Um, no. NOW the Paris Accord is one-sided, as in we are the one side with leaders too stupid to not get the point.

I would have gladly served a life sentence to light the match that burned that C at the stake.

screenhunter_35may-3021-35.jpg

Reactions: HawkCapt1912
If Chelsea sat in at the G20 summit. This shit is a clown show.

Oops forgot, he isn't a politician. He is new at this. He is a fighter. He is draining the swamp. He does what he wants. He is a patriot. (insert more BS excuses from this retard in charge and his minions). Laughable how anyone can defend this ass hat at this point, regardless of your political leanings.

Wut?

I would have gladly served a life sentence to light the match that burned that C at the stake.

screenhunter_35may-3021-35.jpg

Well...there are more than a few who would have gladly tossed you onto the pyre as kindling.Two birds...one bonfire...

So you got that going for ya. ;)

Get over yourselves, drama queens.

Ivanka sat in for a few minutes while Donald had to step away. Heads of state do that all the time at these summits and members of their delegations sit in temporarily for them and no one ever shits their pants over it.

My understanding is that she sat in while World Bank President Jim Yong Kim spoke about female entrepreneurialship in Africa, an initiative on which Ivanka has personally worked with Kim and Angela Merkel, among others. So it made sense for her to occupy that seat for a few minutes while Donald had to step out.

Hillary Clinton was an unelected 47-year-old whose main qualification was being Bill Clinton's wife when she went to Beijing in 1995 and delivered a speech to a special assembly of the United Nations. She and her supporters constantly point to that speech like it was the Gettysburg Address or Dr. King's "I've Been To The Mountaintop" speech.

But Ivanka sits in Donald's seat for a few minutes at an economic summit and you moonbats collectively freak out.

Trump is a shitshow, but you guys are a perfect example of why Picture-in-Picture was developed.

Ivanka sat in for a few minutes while Donald had to step away. Heads of state do that all the time at these summits and members of their delegations sit in temporarily for them and no one ever shits their pants over it.

My understanding is that she sat in while World Bank President Jim Yong Kim spoke about female entrepreneurialship in Africa, an initiative on which Ivanka has personally worked with Kim and Angela Merkel, among others. So it made sense for her to occupy that seat for a few minutes while Donald had to step out.

Hillary Clinton was an unelected 47-year-old whose main qualification was being Bill Clinton's wife when she went to Beijing in 1995 and delivered a speech to a special assembly of the United Nations. She and her supporters constantly point to that speech like it was the Gettysburg Address or Dr. King's "I've Been To The Mountaintop" speech.

But Ivanka sits in Donald's seat for a few minutes at an economic summit and you moonbats collectively freak out.

Trump is a shitshow, but you guys are a perfect example of why Picture-in-Picture was developed.

Gotta agree with TJ on this one. This doesn't seem to be anything worth expending energy on.

Whenever I want to make a point that somebody's meeting is pointless or that I don't consider them my peers, I bring a junior employee with.

Reactions: Bro D
Weakened America's military?

PLEASE back this up.

Reactions: BrianNole09

You mean like Bobby Kennedy being AG? Did we vote for him?

Reactions: goldmom

Chris Matthews has repeatedly called the Trump family the Romanovs. It's a good comparison.

I looked up the GDP of the G20 countries, and what is very clear is that at the G-20 it really is the G-1 and 19 irrelevant countries. What this meeting is really about is a bunch of meaningless progressives getting together to slap each other on the back and make themselves feel important when in reality, none of them are important. The GDP for US is 19T for China 11T and the next closest was Japan at 4T. All of the Euro zone together still does not equal the US. Take the US out of the G20, why even bother meeting.

Reactions: terrehawk

I don't recall anyone electing Hillary to overhaul healthcare during her husband's administrative either, but that didn't stop her from trying.
So you didn't know she would be First Lady when Bill was running for president?

Reactions: BelemNole

Cool. So when I miss a work meeting I'll just have my child sit in instead of someone qualified. No one will mind.

Cool. So when I miss a work meeting I'll just have my child sit in instead of someone qualified. No one will mind.
You still call your 35 year old a child? That's the problem with the left, they baby their kids way to much. At that age it is your son or daughter sitting in for you. Also, Ivanka has been working with the individual whom was speaking. If your 35 year old daughter wants to sit in a meeting for 5 minutes at your work when someone she has been also working with is speaking, while you step out, not sure many people will get upset.

Well, as you usual you are wrong on this as well. Not that you'll ever know because you won't get out of the bobble head echo chamber you live in.

5579556110_9bcd60bfc4.jpg

Actually they probably won't mind, provided your 'child' is 35 years old and holds an economics degree from an Ivy League university. And is sitting in on a discussion about a topic on which he/she has spearheaded a billion-dollar global initiative while working directly with several of the people sitting at that table, including the person leading the discussion.

I suppose that'd be alright.

Some of you guys honestly are pathetic. If Chelsea Clinton helped launch a billion-dollar global initiative to help women in developing countries start their own small businesses, and earned high praise from the President of the World Bank in the process, there would be no limit to your crowing.

But Ivanka did it, so instead of being an intelligent, confident woman who is helping to improve gender equity around the world, she is a 'child' who is embarrassing her/our country.

You're allowing your partisan hatred to make you look like idiots.

Some of you guys honestly are pathetic. If Chelsea Clinton helped launch a billion-dollar global initiative to help women in developing countries start their own small businesses, and earned high praise from the President of the World Bank in the process, there would be no limit to your crowing.

But Ivanka did it, so instead of being an intelligent, confident woman who is helping to improve gender equity around the world, she is a 'child' who is embarrassing her/our country.

BS, if Chelsea had launched a global initiative with help from the world bank, your team would call her corrupt and declare her an international criminal. Take your medicine, you earned this bit of revenge and it will be served with relish.

Reactions: tWarnerHawk

It's quite pathetic.

Plenty of legitimate reasons to despise Trump this is not one of them.

BS, if Chelsea had launched a global initiative with help from the world bank, your team would call her corrupt and declare her an international criminal. Take your medicine, you earned this bit of revenge and it will be served with relish.
You just disputed a point that I didn't even make. So congratulations on that, I guess.

Of course there would be some people on the right calling her a criminal. I would not be one of them.

Would you now like to address the point that I did make? Specifically I'm referring to my point that if Chelsea had spearheaded this same global initiative, there would be no end to the bragging from many of the same posters who are currently trashing Ivanka for it.

You just disputed a point that I didn't even make. So congratulations on that, I guess.

Of course there would be some people on the right calling her a criminal. I would not be one of them.

Would you now like to address the point that I did make? Specifically I'm referring to my point that if Chelsea had spearheaded this same global initiative, there would be no end to the bragging from many of the same posters who are currently trashing Ivanka for it.
Nope, My point is more on point. I'll stick with it for the next several years. Open wide, you're getting my point rammed down your throat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT