ADVERTISEMENT

The royals divided!!—America finally going for the jugular?

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
So there is that new documentary on Netflix that is causing a war within the royals. Did we hire Megan to marry Harry only to create the division then finally take the crown down?

Is this the final stage of the plan to dismantle the throne and take it down? We cucked them in 1776 but will this finally end the crown? #USA

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
This video applies just as well to Harry and Meghan’s current Netflix special as it did to their previous Oprah love fest interview.

This is a tough one. All of the surviving royals suck, but there’s a special arrogance to “leaving” the royal family, and still demanding all of the attention that comes with it.
An excellent time to revisit this classic...

This is a tough one. All of the surviving royals suck, but there’s a special arrogance to “leaving” the royal family, and still demanding all of the attention that comes with it.

They’re not demanding anything. The world (including posters here) is fascinated by the royals.

They’re not demanding anything. The world (including posters here) is fascinated by the royals.
Their Netflix deal and his book are about dirty laundry from when they were in the royal family.

Her podcast is their new chapter. It’s doing terribly. No one cares about them.

They really need to change the name of the company to Nutflix after the production of this one.
Yeah there’s something fairly uninspiring and grotesque about a royal who “strikes out on his own” but whose only apparent asset to monetize is his ability to dump on the very institution that put him in a position to monetize anything.

Reactions: mnole03 and goldmom
They don't look divided?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220713220539-01-kansas-city-royals-ineligible-toronto-blue-jays-restricted.jpg

Two petulant little babies. Harry is a pussy-whopped douche, and Megan is one of the biggest pieces of trash in this world. Not surprising they put out something like this.
Well that does it...now I know what side to be on in this discussion.

He may be more like his weak and spineless great-Uncle Edward who gave up the throne for an American woman who was conniving and controlling.
Meghan strikes me as an opportunistic climber. She’s not dumb and at least she’s very attractive.
Wallis Simpson was not dumb but my gosh that was an unattractive woman.

He may be more like his weak and spineless great-Uncle Edward who gave up the throne for an American woman who was conniving and controlling.
Meghan strikes me as an opportunistic climber. She’s not dumb and at least she’s very attractive.
Wallis Simpson was not dumb but my gosh that was an unattractive woman.
Never could understand the Chuckster's trade-in of Princess Di for Camilla. That's some bad management of the transfer portal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT