ADVERTISEMENT

The sad thing about the live impeachment hearings?

yes dems go ahead and distract yourselves and take your eye off the ball once again and look at stone

The saddest thing of all of this is the left's attempt to turn the US into a shithole country. Unfortunately, they are proving to be fairly adept at that to this point.

The saddest thing of all of this is the left's attempt to turn the US into a shithole country. Unfortunately, they are proving to be fairly adept at that to this point.
Interesting take. History is not on your side with this take, of course, but then history is for people who were dorks in high school... something.

The sad thing is we are wasting time and money that could be used to build more wall.

Interesting take. History is not on your side with this take, of course, but then history is for people who were dorks in high school... something.
The way California and other liberal hell hole cities are trending history isn't going to be on the Democrats side.

The way California and other liberal hell hole cities are trending history isn't going to be on the Democrats side.
Is this an indictment of liberalism or today's capitalism, trending towards destabilization over the last 40 years or so?

I’m spending the next few weeks in California. Want me to report to you?

Socioeconomic issues are everywhere in this country, red states and blue states and purple, too. Why always your focus on California? It’s because you don’t really care. To care would be to see the bigger picture, to investigate root causes, commonalities throughout the system as it has evolved. But you just want to point at California, and only in regards to what you think suits you.

It doesn’t suit you. It just pacifies you. Because all you need to feel good about your shit life is to be told your team is better for some made-up sloganeered reason or another. To be pacified like this is to be controlled, like an insecure piece of ass.

What is it like to be so easy, such a slut for the nonsense?

Last edited:
Is this an indictment of liberalism or today's capitalism, trending towards destabilization over the last 40 years or so?

Socioeconomic issues are everywhere in this country, red states and blue states and purple, too. Why always your focus on California? It’s because you don’t really care. To care would be to see the bigger picture, to investigate root causes, commonalities throughout the system as its evolved. But you just want to point at California, and only in regards to what you think suits you.

It doesn’t suit you. It just pacifies you. Because all you need to feel good about your shit life is to be told your team is better for some made-up sloganeered reason or another.

giphy.gif

Socioeconomic issues are everywhere in this country, red states and blue states and purple, too. Why always your focus on California? It’s because you don’t really care. To care would be to see the bigger picture, to investigate root causes, commonalities throughout the system as its evolved. But you just want to point at California, and only in regards to what you think suits you.

It doesn’t suit you. It just pacifies you. Because all you need to feel good about your shit life is to be told your team is better for some made-up sloganeered reason or another.

In the old Soviet Union they would spend at least a few minutes of every newscast with stories about riots and poverty and just general squalor and chaos in the United States. Rightwing media in the US basically is these days the equivalent of media in a similar totalitarian state.

Sure, it might be tough living on $10 an hour and in a trailer in rural Trump country, but look at how bad it is in liberal hell hole California with the rampaging antifa and immigrants and trans people and homeless. The inequality. Thank God for Trump, trying to protect us from all that.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Reactions: naturalmwa
In the old Soviet Union they would spend at least a few minutes of every newscast with stories about riots and inequality and just general squalor and chaos in the United States. Rightwing media in the US basically is these days the equivalent of media in a similar totalitarian state.

Sure, it might be tough living on $10 an hour and in a trailer in rural Trump country, but look at how bad it is in liberal hell hole California with the rampaging antifa and immigrants and trans people and homeless. The inequality. Thank God for Trump, trying to protect us from all that.
Obviously you have not been to California recently. Fairly evident in your post.

it's not capitalism that is trending downward. and no I don't care about communism in Cali and NYC and austin tx. communism can die out for all I care

Obviously you have not been to California recently. Fairly evident in your post.

It's been a few years, but I am in regular contact with family and friends who live there, even have a brother who lives in San Francisco, the belly of the beast.

Bet you not only haven't been to California recently or maybe ever, but that you also don't know a soul that lives there.

It's been a few years, but I am in regular contact with family and friends who live there, even have a brother who lives in San Francisco, the belly of the beast.

Bet you not only haven't been to California recently or maybe ever, but that you also don't know a soul that lives there.
That would be false. In Santa Cruz last month. Beautiful place that is being overrun with homeless people everywhere. But good job making assumptions. That really worked out well for you.

I thought the saddest thing was that Jim Jordan wasn't led off in cuffs.

Jordan yet again had gotten A-1 sauce on his blazer and also had the pissed-off demeanor of the manager who makes you sorry you asked to speak to him.

That would be false. In Santa Cruz last month. Beautiful place that is being overrun with homeless people everywhere. But good job making assumptions. That really worked out well for you.

Calfornia is a microcosm for the rest of the country, that's the point. It's not some separate third world hell-hole with it's own distinctive problems tat are separate from the rest of the country.

Socioeconomic issues are everywhere in this country, red states and blue states and purple, too. Why always your focus on California? It’s because you don’t really care. To care would be to see the bigger picture, to investigate root causes, commonalities throughout the system as it has evolved. But you just want to point at California, and only in regards to what you think suits you.

It doesn’t suit you. It just pacifies you. Because all you need to feel good about your shit life is to be told your team is better for some made-up sloganeered reason or another. To be pacified like this is to be controlled, like an insecure piece of ass.

Have Fun!!! Just make sure you dodge the buckets of hot diarrhea!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dcb079ce4b04a60650c3263/amp

Have Fun!!! Just make sure you dodge the buckets of hot diarrhea!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dcb079ce4b04a60650c3263/amp
Don’t need to click your link. I lived on the 1000 block of Market St and 600 block of Natoma St in San Francisco for several years. I regularly fed and coffeed the homeless man, a Vietnam vet btw, who slept in my doorway. My near-daily trips to and from the downtown Olympic Club for basketball practices or games or workouts cut through the Tenderloin. I saw it all for years. SF provides more services than most, in a relatively moderate climate. Most homeless in SF are from other parts of the country, red and blue states alike. I’m guessing LA is a similar deal.

Poverty and homelessness is an indictment of something much bigger than party politics. It’s an amalgamation of issues.

If it makes you feel good to think homelessness is just a liberal-created problem because California is liberal, good, I guess?

Reactions: pjhawk
ADVERTISEMENT