ADVERTISEMENT

The Scientific Community continues to erode their reputations.

Only among morons like yourself who don't understand it and the grave danger that the criminal Trump poses to our nation and the future of the world in general.
iu

How many of you guys can name the steps of the scientific method without looking them up? Oh look, someone already has a thread on your ignorance.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
How many of you guys can name the steps of the scientific method without looking them up? Oh look, someone already has a thread on your ignorance.

First, you tell me what you think the steps are.

ABOVE: Environmental Protection Agency
© ISTOCK.COM, BPPERRY

"Scientists have been leaving government posts since President Donald Trump took office in 2017, and those positions, by and large, have not been replaced. This shortage has led to insufficient regulation enforcement, limited data distribution, and a paucity of researchers, according to an analysis of public employee records by The Washington Post.

In total, 1,600 government scientists have left their positions since the beginning of Trump’s presidency. Most of those employees are experts in chemistry, geology, hydrology, soil conservation, and social science."

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ions-increasingly-abandoned-under-trump-67008

Just like anything else in science, if the process itself is flawed everybody is welcome and encouraged to challenge it and come up with a better method.

It is freaking hilarious watching you guys try to battle the concept of science itself and the "scientific community" as if science is just going to get replaced with something else.

What is science to you guys anyway? Clearly it's important to your agenda to paint it as a religion. If you can somehow pull that off (LOL), then you can just argue against all of science as merely a set of religious beliefs vs what it actually is. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

LOL

Idiots like op are hoping for the war on intellectuals like they waged in Russia after WWII - he knows he’ll be safe.
Well lookie here.

I told you a long time ago the entire scientific community might not make it... and then they go do something like this... smh.

That's a magazine that talks about science. Not a peer reviewed journal entry. Please do realize the difference.

And to their point; no, Trump (and too many in the current republican admin) don't properly respect science.

You people conflate the practice of science with the practitioners of science. Science is a dispassionate search for the truth about our world through experimentation and observation. It would behoove "scientists" and science fetishists to remember this.

It would behoove the public to remember that their 15 minutes of Internet research or watching a 10 minute YouTube video does not overwrite the years of education and study done by experts in the fields.

A new 'ism!!! LOL just looking for things to be afraid of.

LOL...oh look...somebody who thinks they "know" science because they can look up "the scientific method".

Go back to your safe space and leave this discussion to the grown ups in the room.
You're ignored for a reason. I've forgotten more about science than you could ever cram into that tiny little noggin of yours. The day you become a "grown up" is the day we could have something approaching an intelligent discussion. I do not anticipate that moment arriving prior to the heat death of the universe (look it up).

You're ignored for a reason. I've forgotten more about science than you could ever cram into that tiny little noggin of yours. The day you become a "grown up" is the day we could have something approaching an intelligent discussion. I do not anticipate that moment arriving prior to the heat death of the universe (look it up).
We used to have civil discussion back on OOTB, before you went all Trumptarded.

ABOVE: Environmental Protection Agency
© ISTOCK.COM, BPPERRY

"Scientists have been leaving government posts since President Donald Trump took office in 2017, and those positions, by and large, have not been replaced. This shortage has led to insufficient regulation enforcement, limited data distribution, and a paucity of researchers, according to an analysis of public employee records by The Washington Post.

In total, 1,600 government scientists have left their positions since the beginning of Trump’s presidency. Most of those employees are experts in chemistry, geology, hydrology, soil conservation, and social science."

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ions-increasingly-abandoned-under-trump-67008
Unfortunately for science today, many of today’s “scientists” are coming off as drama queens and chicken little’s. They need to communicate rationally if they want to be taken seriously.

A nearby school district had their entire science department “resign for medical purposes” the day before classes in-person re-opened. That was over a month ago. There were very few other call outs in the district. The science teachers accounted for 95% of them. Not a single person has died of COVID within the school district’s boundaries and further, there has not been a single COVID hospitalization reported for the two zip-code area the district encompasses on the state health department’s dashboard in the last 30 days.

This is a single anecdotal example of course, but it is items like this that make the common man think today’s scientists are more manic depressive than they are Marie Curie’s

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
We used to have civil discussion back on OOTB, before you went all Trumptarded.
I seriously doubt that. Whoever you were there...that place was a conservative toxic dump. That's why they shut down political discussion over there...long after I abandoned that hole.

Holy crap...is this Randy?

Reactions: cigaretteman
I seriously doubt that. Whoever you were there...that place was a conservative toxic dump. That's why they shut down political discussion over there...long after I abandoned that hole.

Holy crap...is this Randy?
Abandoned ship for a safe haven huh. Typical.

Abandoned ship for a safe haven huh. Typical.
LOL...HROT is twenty times the size of OOTB and used to house some truly intelligent conservatives who could make rational arguments. The level of discussion here was head over shoulders above OOTB...not that you could know. So who were you there and why did you abandon that nickname?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Well lookie here.

A guy who posts on forums for a job really isn't in a position to lecture anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT