ADVERTISEMENT

The tangled web that obama wove to get money from UnitedHealth and Goldman Sachs

Then, you invest in a "marketer", an insurance marketing organization, which will takeover when and if the obamacare exchanges fail, for under age 65 clients:

"Blackstone Group LP, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG are backing a new U.S. firm marketing insurance to small businesses and middle-income individuals.

Insphere Insurance Solutions will sell life, retirement and health products through 3,500 agents when the Dallas-based firm launches in January, the company said in a statement. Funding comes from a $1 billion private equity investment made in 2005 in HealthMarkets Inc., a predecessor firm whose agents will be retrained as the Insphere sales force, said Phillip Hildebrand, chief executive officer of both companies, in an interview."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=anqLF0W3KJM8

Then you make darn sure UnitedHealth is at the forefront of marketing for Insphere:

:Insphere offers life, health, long-term care and retirement products for the small business and middle-income market. Since announcing its formation last year, Insphere has completed marketing agreements with Aetna and UnitedHealthcare’s Golden Rule Insurance Co. for individual health insurance plans, John Hancock for long-term care insurance, ING for term life and universal life insurance, and Minnesota Life for whole life insurance, the company said."

http://ifawebnews.com/2010/01/25/insphere-launches-its-national-insurance-distribution-network/

yes, single payor: goldman sachs pays Obama with campaign money to make sure their companies shoot straight to number one. single payor
Just what the creators want. You think all this stuff is controlled so why blame Obama or get worked up about it? Its all destiny, right?

Reactions: moral_victory
Just what the creators want. You think all this stuff is controlled so why blame Obama or get worked up about it? Its all destiny, right?
because mstp said in another thread to prove it, so there it is, and yes, I do think it is symbolic of end times and the end of the usa, yes, so not too worked up about it. btw, I posted all this on freerepublic back then, in like 2009 or 2010, must have been 2010 because I soon got booted. I got booted for saying the seals did not get bin laden. what I did not know was the guy who runs freep was a big navy guy. oops.

because mstp said in another thread to prove it, so there it is, and yes, I do think it is symbolic of end times and the end of the usa, yes, so not too worked up about it. btw, I posted all this on freerepublic back then, in like 2009 or 2010, must have been 2010 because I soon got booted. I got booted for saying the seals did not get bin laden. what I did not know was the guy who runs freep was a big navy guy. oops.
What do you think happens in the "end times"?

What do you think happens in the "end times"?
it's what's happening now, not what I think happens, what is going now: America becomes a commie nation, done. perverts and criminals takeover: done. the globalists rule the world, the new world order. wars, starving, health problems, cancer everywhere. god eventually blows the whole world up or burns it. then the righteous walk the earth.

it's what's happening now, not what I think happens, what is going now: America becomes a commie nation, done. perverts and criminals takeover: done. the globalists rule the world, the new world order. wars, starving, health problems, cancer everywhere. god eventually blows the whole world up or burns it. then the righteous walk the earth.
Now when you say "God" do you mean the alien beings? Are the righteous going to need hazmat suits to walk the earth after the alien "gods" burn it? Are you sure the aliens aren't controlling the new world order and this is all going according to "God's" great plan and by opposing it you are "sinning"?

Now when you say "God" do you mean the alien beings? Are the righteous going to need hazmat suits to walk the earth after the alien "gods" burn it? Are you sure the aliens aren't controlling the new world order and this is all going according to "God's" great plan and by opposing it you are "sinning"?
yes, all of the above, except haz mat suits. we are not going to need those, the world is not going to end by nuke weapons. it will end by fire most likely, then a new earth shall bloom, even more beautiful than before

yes, all of the above, except haz mat suits. we are not going to need those, the world is not going to end by nuke weapons. it will end by fire most likely, then a new earth shall bloom, even more beautiful than before
Terraforming? Will the righteous live on the mother ship or the moon base while the earth recovers from the fire? Why do you think the alien "gods" are going to save any humans? What use are we to them? And if the "gods" wants us to become commie, perverted globalists, who are you to oppose that great plan. Get out there and get kinky if you want to be righteous and get saved. Hell I could be a high priest in your theology. I know how to save you.

Terraforming? Will the righteous live on the mother ship or the moon base while the earth recovers from the fire? Why do you think the alien "gods" are going to save any humans? What use are we to them? And if the "gods" wants us to become commie, perverted globalists, who are you to oppose that great plan. Get out there and get kinky if you want to be righteous and get saved. Hell I could be a high priest in your theology. I know how to save you.
you actually are a high priest in this world now, I cannot say what will happen in the future world

you got all the qualifications of the world now of being royalty: gay, liberal, dem, believes everything the tv and news tells you, thinks I'm a whacko, it's all there. the only thing that could possibly be better would be if you were black or Hispanic. or a woman. or a transwoman. or white who identifies as an Asian. or something.

the only negative for you natural is that you do not claim to be totally atheist most of the time. you need to correct that part of it. ha ha

the only negative for you natural is that you do not claim to be totally atheist most of the time. you need to correct that part of it. ha ha
Well it would be counter productive to be atheist now that I have the power to grant blessings when you kiss my ring. I will be granting prayers and hearing confessions tomorrow at noon.

Benigno numine

157cc8b19227406588604a77a487bfd7653baacecf1f8bca9a438b6d9a55c7f6.jpg

Well it would be counter productive to be atheist now that I have the power to grant blessings when you kiss my ring. I will be granting prayers and hearing confessions tomorrow at noon.

Benigno numine

I'll blow whoever I have to, in order for Iowa Football to run the table. Let this be known.

Fred. You may never again accuse me hijacking although after i saw iowa struggle Saturday im thinking it is statistically unlikely that you will need to learn felatio on the hawkeyes account unless you just wish to learn new skills

Fred. You may never again accuse me hijacking although after i saw iowa struggle Saturday im thinking it is statistically unlikely that you will need to learn felatio on the hawkeyes account unless you just wish to learn new skills
Or receive blessings.

yes, single payor: goldman sachs pays Obama with campaign money to make sure their companies shoot straight to number one. single payor

Wait you think an insurance company will be the single payer? Does that mean you think that an insurance company will become the government?!? :eek:

I clearly stated that globalist goldman is the payor thru puppet obama and shell corp unitedhealth

ADVERTISEMENT