ADVERTISEMENT

The "Threat to Democracy" Slogan Not Working

Hey I know when I commit treason and sedition I ALWAYS wear a buffalo headdress with blue face paint.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I mean... I totally get why the cons want to downplay what happened on January 6th. Just a totally normal protest and tour of the capitol. A group of democracy loving folk wanting to say hi to their favorite democrats and a few "RINOs".

Scenes-of-Mayhem-Trump-Loyalists-Throw-Crutches-Sing-Star-Spangled-Banner-as-They-Swarm-US-Capitol.gif

I mean seriously. I know a lot of liberals. None of us watch MSNBC. I don't know how that network stays in business. lol
I honestly don’t even know what channel msnbc is….I prefer to get my news from the total liberal networks like ABC News, CBS News, NBC News and BBC news.

Does anybody actually watch MSNBC though?

According to this poll's data, not many as a primary choice

FYI --I formatted data as the cross tabs are behind a paywall, so I sorted it from largest to smallest

The social media % is scary as a single news source

Capture.png

[COLOR=%s]According to this poll's data, not many as a primary choice

FYI --I formatted data as the cross tabs are behind a paywall, so I sorted it from largest to smallest

The social media % is scary as a single news source [/COLOR]

Capture.png

I find that interesting since apparently nobody here watches Faux News. If faux news is mentioned here, we often get the "well you seem to know so much about it; must be dems watching it" logic.

Dems should really demand a refund from the consultant who came up with this idea.

A new NY Times/Sienna poll ...

1) Among registers voters .... they view Democrats as a bigger threat to democracy than Republicans ... 33% to 28%.

2) Among registered voters, the Media is seen as bigger threat to democracy than Electoral College, Supreme Court, Biden or Trump.

Isn’t it a lot of young Democratic voters who protest against free speech and resort to violence because they can’t have civil conversations the biggest threat to democracy?

Isn’t it a lot of young Democratic voters who protest against free speech and resort to violence because they can’t have civil conversations the biggest threat to democracy?

Did a bunch of Biden flag waving young voters resort to violence and I missed it? Protests against free speech? I wonder what the right will do if Trump gets arrested?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Paris
I'd add MSNBC ;)
You mean the channel with ACTUAL REPUBLICANS hosting multiple shows? Nicolle Wallace's show should be must see viewing. She worked for Bush and she has Republicans on talking every day. Weird, they agree with most of what the Democrats on here tell you all the time. But we are expected to listen to the MAGA side of things? Please.

I mean... I totally get why the cons want to downplay what happened on January 6th. Just a totally normal protest and tour of the capitol. A group of democracy loving folk wanting to say hi to their favorite democrats and a few "RINOs".

Scenes-of-Mayhem-Trump-Loyalists-Throw-Crutches-Sing-Star-Spangled-Banner-as-They-Swarm-US-Capitol.gif
Hundreds of idiots on display. You’d think if there were millions of Americans who wanted to overthrow democracy they’d keep at it and this group of not so smart folks wouldn’t stop. Hmmm. 🤔

Did a bunch of Biden flag waving young voters resort to violence and I missed it? Protests against free speech? I wonder what the right will do if Trump gets arrested?

Who is the right? I wonder what that small group of lifelong also-rans will do when they try to rabble rouse this time?
FREE BUFFALO HEADDRESSES FOR ALL!!

Reactions: INXS83
In those surveys I've always listed social media. I don't go to ABC's website to read the news for example, but when I see articles posted online (And I do subscribe to their feed) then I read them. I'm just cautious about what news I take from social media. I suspect at least a portion of them are similar. Of course there is probably a large percentage of those who think anything online is truth and news as well. It's hard to differentiate that crowd.

I find that interesting since apparently nobody here watches Faux News. If faux news is mentioned here, we often get the "well you seem to know so much about it; must be dems watching it" logic.

Last night I surfed the following:
ACC Network for FSU soccer (we lost) then over to ESPN for GaTech/UVA football and HGTV for House Hunters and then finally to the new ABC drama Alaska Daily. Not a second of Fox.
I don’t need to because all the lefty screamers on here report on Tucker Carlson daily.

Hundreds of idiots on display. You’d think if there were millions of Americans who wanted to overthrow democracy they’d keep at it and this group of not so smart folks wouldn’t stop. Hmmm. 🤔

Their chance of success wasn't the issue. It was their intent. There were several thousand rioters which is pretty significant. Do most insurrections require millions of people to execute? Democracy sure does.

ACC Network for FSU soccer (we lost) then over to ESPN for GaTech/UVA football and HGTV for House Hunters and then finally to the new ABC drama Alaska Daily. Not a second of Fox.
I don’t need to because all the lefty screamers on here report on Tucker Carlson daily.

Yep there it is. Apparently 40% of republicans have Faux News as their go to news source but nobody here does. Good for you!

Who is the right? I wonder what that small group of lifelong also-rans will do when they try to rabble rouse this time?

Who is "the left"? Apparently everybody that rioted in 2020 was part of the left and they all vote democrat.

It is very clear who the January 6 rioters support. Are they not part of the right? Is the FBI still getting death threats?

You mean the channel with ACTUAL REPUBLICANS hosting multiple shows? Nicolle Wallace's show should be must see viewing. She worked for Bush and she has Republicans on talking every day. Weird, they agree with most of what the Democrats on here tell you all the time. But we are expected to listen to the MAGA side of things? Please.
Tom...MSNBC is biased as hell.

The "R's" you site work for MSNBC....they know where their bread is buttered.

Reactions: goldmom
Tom...MSNBC is biased as hell.

The "R's" you site work for MSNBC....they know where their bread is buttered.
So Michael Steele, doesn't believe what he's saying? Charlie Sykes? Wrong. You're thinking of Fox. Not the same. There aren't democrats on Fox telling us crazy MAGA points. See the difference?

Reactions: franklinman
Nobody believes you. You snapped not so long ago.

Sorry Tom....if you can't see that MSNBC is biased as hell I don't know what to tell you.
I'm not talking about Joy and Rachel. I know what you're saying. I'm talking about the Republican hosts and guests who you agreed with 5 years ago. Fact check them. Then fact check Fox. Not the same thing and you know it.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Yep there it is. Apparently 40% of republicans have Faux News as their go to news source but nobody here does. Good for you!

My wife did home health care for years. She said at least one in ten homes, probably more, have Fox News running non-stop. That's the thing about Fox viewers, it isn't simply their primary source of "news"; it's an obsession. They turn their TV on to Fox first thing in the morning and it runs all-day.

I have relatives that are the same way. The frightening thing is, they honestly do not even live in the same universe as the rest of us, because they live in a world in which reality is completely skewed.

Reactions: franklinman
Their chance of success wasn't the issue. It was their intent. There were several thousand rioters which is pretty significant. Do most insurrections require millions of people to execute? Democracy sure does.

Fact...their “chance of success” was zero and you HAVE to know that.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I listen to him too, @binsfeldcyhawk2 He says the same thing we're telling you or is he a crazy lib? Not trying to be a dick but just want to show you that people like him, and former directors of the FBI counterterrorism units are people who I pay attention to when they are talking about the threats to democracy. Vindman doesn't have some wacko liberal agenda. He just knows what the hell he's talking about.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Fact...their “chance of success” was zero and you HAVE to know that.

Yes, I do know that. Bunch of idiots with no plan other than "get 'em!". It's their intent that is the issue.

Look at all of the college campuses where a different point of political view is not welcomed or tolerated.

Reactions: goldmom
Hindsight is 20/20, and I have that benefit. No members of Congress were taken hostage or injured. The Capitol was cleared fairly quickly. No one was charged with having a gun inside the Capitol building. Knives and pepper spray were found. It was simply a mob mentality after a relatively few people got the action started.

Ultimately Congress reconvened and did their job.

More concerning was Trump trying to intimidate Pence. The new law changing the certification process should keep that scenario from happening again. Now if someone could just share that with the dumbasses in the Wisconsin legislature...
Hey I know when I commit treason and sedition I ALWAYS wear a buffalo headdress with blue face paint.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

These are the same morons who truly believe that the entire cities of Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, etc., were in danger of being BURNED TO THE GROUND in the summer of 2020.

Yes, yes, of course.... they were stupid and inept and their mission was a total failure....

No harm done.

Imagine if Antifa/BLM had done in 2016 what the MAGAts did in 2020.

Trump would have declared a National Emergency, enacted Martial law, there would be endless tribunals and public executions, and we would still be under a curfew as a dictatorship today.

....and you and Finance85 would be loving every minute of it.

Imagine if Antifa/BLM had done in 2016 what the MAGAts did in 2020.

Trump would have declared a National Emergency, enacted Martial law, there would be endless tribunals and public executions, and we would still be under a curfew as a dictatorship today.

....and you and Finance85 would be loving every minute of it.
Cause you know 85 and I SO well...🤔😂
And the demonstrators dressed as vajayjays in 2016 listening to Madonna say she wanted the new Prez to die or be murdered were nothing either amirite?
Be smarter.

These are the same morons who truly believe that the entire cities of Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, etc., were in danger of being BURNED TO THE GROUND in the summer of 2020.

Well they’d probably be better off than they are now. The rabblerousers would have moved on. 🙄
In case you haven’t noticed this country has a LOT of morons. From both sides.

• Haha
Look at all of the college campuses where a different point of political view is not welcomed or tolerated.

Where are all of these colleges? What do they do to the people with different political views? They hold protests against free speech? Is this a subject they cover on Tucker?

Last edited:
You vote WITH these people you are pretending to make fun of. You're part of the cult but have no self awareness so you don't know it.

ADVERTISEMENT