ADVERTISEMENT

The thunder from down under

HungryHawk

HR All-American
Sep 10, 2017
I've been following some Hawk player responses to the ESPN tweet asking about a photo that will be remembered forever. A lot of moments of glory and some great memories for hawk fans looking back, but I think Tory Taylor's response is my favorite. Kid seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and not afraid to have a laugh at his own expense. He's been a great Hawk already and made a huge impact in his very first year playing the sport. A great addition to Hawkeye sports!

I knew you couldn't "kick" a live ball, but in the heat of the moment, I forgot/thought it was OK since it was a punt. Once the flag came out I was like , oh, yeah, you cant kick a football on the ground.

I've been following some Hawk player responses to the ESPN tweet asking about a photo that will be remembered forever. A lot of moments of glory and some great memories for hawk fans looking back, but I think Tory Taylor's response is my favorite. Kid seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and not afraid to have a laugh at his own expense. He's been a great Hawk already and made a huge impact in his very first year playing the sport. A great addition to Hawkeye sports!

What did he say?

ADVERTISEMENT