ADVERTISEMENT

The Top 20 Most Embarrassing Moments from the Entire DNC #4 is the best.

I think the most embarrassing part myself is that they had to lie and promote a special guest (who was never coming) to drive viewership.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
This sure looks like child abuse/endangerment to me! Look at the raw anger on Private timmi's face as he yanks his young son's arm! >

9f26da45-2e16-426e-aca7-be784e9777fc_text.gif

The fact that tiny was rage tweeting in all caps during her entire speech tells me the DNC triggered the former fake president.

Funny, the RNC had no:
Former presidents
Former first ladies
Former vice presidents (including the last republican VP).
No A-list entertainers.

But they did have Hulk Hogan and I think Chachi Arcola. LOL

Reactions: EasyHawk
The fact that tiny was rage tweeting in all caps during her entire speech tells me the DNC triggered the former fake president.

Funny, the RNC had no:
Former presidents
Former first ladies
Former vice presidents (including the last republican VP).
No A-list entertainers.

But they did have Hulk Hogan and I think Chachi Arcola. LOL
So?

Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey bitching about rich people is about the funniest damn thing I’ve ever seen. To top it off they trotted out freaking Pritzker who is richer than both of them put together, and he bragged about how rich he is.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey bitching about rich people is about the funniest damn thing I’ve ever seen. To top it off they trotted out freaking Pritzker who is richer than both of them put together, and he bragged about how rich he is.
Those with a working brain were laughing at what those stooges were trying to sell.

I didn't watch the Republican Convention b/c, for one thing, I didn't want to be tempted to do this immature school yard shit.

The Republicans had their moment. The Democrats had theirs.

I comment on the news after the fact, if worthy. The things noteworthy:

The Orange Turd humiliated himself with his acceptance speech. I know this by the news it made and confirmed it be reading the text.

I watched the Democrat Convention, and it was upbeat and electric. The roll call was like a rock concert vs. the Republicans which was like a ceremony at a monastery. It had to take the starch out of them and wonder what it would it be like to have energy.

ab67616d0000b27360282020360f5048976275aa
I didn't watch the Republican Convention b/c, for one thing, I didn't want to be tempted to do this immature school yard shit.

The Orange Turd humiliated himself with his acceptance speech. I know this by the news it made and confirmed it be reading the text.

I watched the Democrat Convention, and it was upbeat and electric. The roll call was like a rock concert vs. the Republicans which was like a ceremony at a monastery. It had to take the starch out of them and wonder what it would it be like to have energy.

The thing is, it isn’t supposed to be a rock concert. They aren’t supposed to be distracting you with celebrities and empty promises. They are supposed to be making their case for why you should trust them with 1/3 of the federal government for the next four years. Neither party has done a very good job of this.

Reactions: biggreydogs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT