ADVERTISEMENT

The Tragedy of Covid

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE! MISINFORMATION MACHINE AND AN IDIOT!

We included only those studies on SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence that met the following criteria:(i)
Sampled any number of participants aged <70 years in a national representative sample.

(ii)
Sampling was completed by end February 2021 and at least 90% of the samples had been collected before the end January 2021 (to avoid the impact of vaccination on IFR calculations).

(iii)
Adults (≥21 years old) were included, regardless of whether children and/or adolescents were included or not.

(iv)
Provided an estimate of seroprevalence for non-elderly people (preferably for <70 years and/or <60 years, but any cut-off between 54 and 70 years was acceptable)

(v)
Explicitly aimed to generate samples reflecting the general population.
Speaking of misinformation

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
I'm not downplaying it at all, I'm saying we ignored the science on how to react to it.

There wasn't much science to know when it first hit.

It took months before we found any drugs that kept people alive (dexamethasone being the first)

It's literally from the study. Good lord.
And the study still indicates numbers that are 10x or more worse than influenza.

Which is probably why deaths rates from Covid across most demographic groups are higher from Covid, than flu.

Three years’ worth of data proves the same point. The CDC reported that there have been a total of 325 deaths in children under 18 related to the flu since the 2018-2019 season.
There were 136 pediatric flu deaths reported during the 2018-2019 season, 188 pediatric deaths reported in the 2019-2020 season and one death during the 2020-2021 season.
For COVID-19, 349 kids have died in the last 18 months, which is when the pandemic began.
Chang said that suggests COVID-19 is more transmissible than the flu, and likely more dangerous for children.
Claims that the flu is more dangerous to children than COVID-19 are false.

So?

There's another meta-analysis that covered MORE studies.
No, you're an idiot and included a meta from a study in December 2020 when they didn't have the appropriate data in place with testing. This is just stupid and you were WRONG about the study I mentioned. Don't see where you acknowledged that. You're so stupid.

No. He's not.
Yes, he is.

No, you're an idiot and included a meta from a study in December 2020 when they didn't have the appropriate data in place with testing. This is just stupid and you were WRONG about the study I mentioned. Don't see where you acknowledged that. You're so stupid.

Yes, he is.

Shut
The
Living
Phuck
Up
You
Demented
Phucking
Inbred

Reactions: ironside1
And the study still indicates numbers that are 10x or more worse than influenza.

Which is probably why deaths rates from Covid across most demographic groups are higher from Covid, than flu.

Three years’ worth of data proves the same point. The CDC reported that there have been a total of 325 deaths in children under 18 related to the flu since the 2018-2019 season.
There were 136 pediatric flu deaths reported during the 2018-2019 season, 188 pediatric deaths reported in the 2019-2020 season and one death during the 2020-2021 season.
For COVID-19, 349 kids have died in the last 18 months, which is when the pandemic began.
Chang said that suggests COVID-19 is more transmissible than the flu, and likely more dangerous for children.
Claims that the flu is more dangerous to children than COVID-19 are false.

I never talked about flu idiot bag. The numbers are what they are.

No, you're an idiot and included a meta from a study in December 2020

Your buddy DOES NOT make any comparison of influenza vs. Covid risks for IFR in his article that I can see. Covid risks are HIGHER, overall, than influenza, across all the age groups; this is why we have seen HIGHER deaths rates in every population compared to flu.

Kewl. I did.
And the flu numbers are much better than Covid numbers.
In the lower age categories, no. And I don't care that you did. Giving clot shots to those age groups was a giant waste.

Your buddy DOES NOT make any comparison of influenza vs. Covid risks for IFR in his article that I can see. Covid risks are HIGHER, overall, than influenza, across all the age groups; this is why we have seen HIGHER deaths rates in every population compared to flu.
I never argued that it wasn't worse than the flu. Come back down to earth.

In the lower age categories, no.

Yes. That's what the links I'd provided to you, regarding pediatric risks, state.

And, FWIW, Sweden has one of the highest vaccination rates amongst younger adults and older children - and their mortality rates in those age groups are at "normal" levels. The vaccines have created no "mass mortality" in children there.

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT