ADVERTISEMENT

The Twilight Zone

The first one I saw as a kid, and can still remember is 4 characters are trapped in a circular room with no windows or doors and an impenetrable wall with the only opening far above them. After arguing they finally make a human ladder for one to get out and get help. It turns out they were all toy dolls in a donation barrel.

Not the best Twilight Zone but the one I remember the best.

One of the best series ever produced for TV...Simple but damn good. Superior writing and acting with some low budget makeup/special effects..Love that show...I catch the re runs on SCI Fi and MeTv all the time.
it's amazing that it came out at that time period. I don't think any TV show or movie was ever as ahead of its time as that show.

The first one I saw as a kid, and can still remember is 4 characters are trapped in a circular room with no windows or doors and an impenetrable wall with the only opening far above them. After arguing they finally make a human ladder for one to get out and get help. It turns out they were all toy dolls in a donation barrel.

Not the best Twilight Zone but the one I remember the best.
"Five characters in search of an exit"...

you might be right Soy. I remember watching it after baling in the summer.
I had to look it up to be sure.
"During the first three seasons (1959-62), it aired on Friday nights at 10:00pm EST. During the fourth season, it aired on Thursday nights at 9:00pm EST, and for its final season, it aired on Friday nights at 9:30pm EST."

Some of my favorites -
To Serve Man
Time Enough at Last
Will the Real Martian Please Standup

"During the first three seasons (1959-62), it aired on Friday nights at 10:00pm EST. During the fourth season, it aired on Thursday nights at 9:00pm EST, and for its final season, it aired on Friday nights at 9:30pm EST."

Some of my favorites -
To Serve Man
Time Enough at Last
To Serve Man is definitely my favorite of all time. Great TV show. Several years ago I got one of my sons into the show and we watched several of them on Netflix. I think they could take some of those shows and turn them into modern full length movies, and if done well they could make good money for studios.

Some of my favorites -
To Serve Man
Time Enough at Last
I was talking about the 1980s. I'm sure it was Sat nights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT