ADVERTISEMENT

The unanswered question of our time: is bigfoot real?

Mar 11, 2020
if that many people have invested energy and money into finding something and haven't we have to acknowledge it doesnt exist right? Any Darryl believers here?

Reactions: SpyderHawk
People love them some mythology. I remember that mocumentary that came out about 10 years ago and convinced a surprising amount of Americans that mermaids were real. LMAO, no shortage of dummies out there. No, Bigfoot doesn’t exist.

People love them some mythology. I remember that mocumentary that came out about 10 years ago and convinced a surprising amount of Americans that mermaids were real. LMAO, no shortage of dummies out there. No, Bigfoot doesn’t exist.
Omg I remember that. I was astonished at just how obviously fake the videos were and yet people thought it was actual footage.

Never underestimate the amount of stupid out there.

Reactions: Fluffles
Fun fact, bigfoot's uterus produces an electric charge to deter unwanted abortion attempts.

No.

you are going to tell me Bigfoot is real but no carcass ever found ? Anything g and everything has been killed by a car except Bigfoot ?

Reactions: bdg8

I have to admit that logic tells me "no", but I still can't understand why I saw what I saw, and just what exactly it was. It wasn't a monkey or a bear, that much I'm sure of...but what it was I honestly can not say.

BTW - I have driven back up to that exact spot a couple dozen times over the years hoping to see it again...but with no luck.

I have to admit that logic tells me "no", but I still can't understand why I saw what I saw, and just what exactly it was. It wasn't a monkey or a bear, that much I'm sure of...but what it was I honestly can not say.

389d5570ad6b40c129495263ab393f83.jpg

Reactions: Hammer93
A few years back my family was returning from a trip in the woods when our car struck something big. We loaded it on the car thinking we had killed it. When we got home it came to and turned out to be a Bigfoot. He became like a member of the family until some asshole tried hunting him down. My dad had to take him back to the woods so he could escape to safety.

So yes, Bigfoot definitely exists.

I'll say it's plausible, but the jury is still out. The most convincing evidence is still the original Patterson film and that's 53 years old now, You think we'd have some better evidence by now if they actually exist.

I'll say it's plausible, but the jury is still out. The most convincing evidence is still the original Patterson film and that's 53 years old now, You think we'd have some better evidence by now if they actually exist.

When cameras on phones became widely available world-wide I would have expected some better visual evidence by now, but no.

A few years back my family was returning from a trip in the woods when our car struck something big. We loaded it on the car thinking we had killed it. When we got home it came to and turned out to be a Bigfoot. He became like a member of the family until some asshole tried hunting him down. My dad had to take him back to the woods so he could escape to safety.

So yes, Bigfoot definitely exists.

wait… Is your last name Henderson?

I have never heard your bigfoot story and would love to if you have a moment.

I'll give you the short version: Several years ago I was scouting out some pasture ground near the Black Hawk & Benton County line just east of the very small town of Mt. Auburn crossed the bridge that spans the Cedar River and back onto a gravel road. While sitting in my pickup trying to dechiper a plat book map I looked up to see a smallish apelike animal, about the size of a large monkey, come out of a wet ditch and onto the gravel road directly in front of me. I had the impression I was looking at a juvenile animal as it was about 30ish inches tall. I watched it groom itself and such for about 2 minutes before it quickly stood back up on two feet and appeared to hear something in the distance - it then moved away from me for about 25-30 feet and enter a field. I started my truck and drove up to the field entrance to look at it again but it was gone from view. I never saw it again.

When cameras on phones became widely available world-wide I would have expected some better visual evidence by now, but no.
I was thinking trail cameras would have caught something on camera by now. Even trail cams used by researchers studying other animal species should have accidently come across something by now you would think.

Most of the country lives east of the Missouri River, once you travel out West you start to understand how big and vast this country really is. There is a lot of unpopulated, mountainous, secluded areas of this country. So it is possible Bigfoot exists and we haven't come across evidence yet.

ADVERTISEMENT