ADVERTISEMENT

The US is now the world’s largest oil producer exceeding Russia's output by ~35% and Saudi Arabia by ~38%.

It will be very hard for low information voters to accept they have been wrong the entire time. Give a little time to scramble and then someone will post up a whataboutism.
Seems to me this is clear proof that the pie in the sky ideas are great but when the shit hits the fan the the dems are going to do exactly what they cry over the repubs doing.

Drill baby drill

this is very encouraging. hope the repubs, if they find themselves in power, also execute dem ideas that would benefit usa.
I agree. I think the republican party would be wise to get over gay marriage, weed, and I understand the "give it to the states concept" but imo it should just be "rape, incest, health of the mother" common sense.

We could bring in many moderates.

Reactions: desihawk
Seems to me this is clear proof that the pie in the sky ideas are great but when the shit hits the fan the the dems are going to do exactly what they cry over the repubs doing.

Drill baby drill

Probably wasted text, but do you realize that the fossil fuels and energy industries in general are not nationalized in this country? When there's a Democrat president, it's not the leader and their party controlling the output and dictating production. When there's a Republican president, he and his party are not "doing" oil production.

The republicans would be wise to get over Trump. But they aren't wise.
For real. There are a good chunk of voters that like me, under no circumstances, will vote for Trump, but, have voted for both republicans and democrats over the years, depending on the candidate. For the past two elections and this election, there is no fork in the decision tree in terms of the presidential election.

I agree. I think the republican party would be wise to get over gay marriage, weed, and I understand the "give it to the states concept" but imo it should just be "rape, incest, health of the mother" common sense.

We could bring in many moderates.
If the republicans could get away from gay marriage and abortion, and trump, they'd run roughshod.

Probably wasted text, but do you realize that the fossil fuels and energy industries in general are not nationalized in this country? When there's a Democrat president, it's not the leader and their party controlling the output and dictating production. When there's a Republican president, he and his party are not "doing" oil production.
I understand it's not nationalized. I also know there are conversations that happen to reduce or increase the production to fill needs. When the need needed filled, it's the Republicans ideas that work.

I understand it's not nationalized. I also know there are conversations that happen to reduce or increase the production to fill needs. When the need needed filled, it's the Republicans ideas that work.
What are those conversations? Particularly those that led to the all time high output we are seeing now?

If the republicans could get away from gay marriage and abortion, and trump, they'd run roughshod.
Yep. The culture wars, led by Trump and his minions, are the biggest detriment to fiscal conservatism. It’s a bit beyond simple gay marriage and abortion, it’s Christian nationalism overall and Trump as a horrible human that is causing the backlash. I believe this explains the popularity of an otherwise undewhelming candidate in Harris.

Unfortunately y’all made a deal with the devil when you hitched your wagon to MAGA philosophy. You have to ditch it eventually and I’m quite sure many GOP leaders know it. You just don’t know how to get off the runaway stagecoach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT