ADVERTISEMENT

The US Post Office is the worst

I had to mail some gift cards, so I’m standing in line for about 10 minutes. Only two people ahead of me. I finally get to the counter and tell the lady working, I have four gift cards going to different places.

She told me to go over to the packages and write the addresses on them and come back. I did it, then had to spend another 5 minutes in line with only one person in front of me.

Why couldn’t she take my gift cards, put them in envelopes and put the addresses on them?

I would’ve went to the UPS store but the post office was closer. Lesson learned, no wonder they are losing tons of money.

The worst

Uh....'packages'???

You DO know you can set up a USPS online account, and pre-print all your labels out, then just drop them in the box at the P.O., right?

I mean....what are you shipping "gift cards" in, that you don't have envelopes stamped and addressed yourself for?

Yeah, not to be a dick swag, but why should everyone behind you wait while you fill something out that should have been filled out?

How was I supposed to know it had to be filled out previously? UPS didn’t care when I did that and it was no issue. In and out

Uh....'packages'???

You DO know you can set up a USPS online account, and pre-print all your labels out, then just drop them in the box at the P.O., right?

I mean....what are you shipping "gift cards" in, that you don't have envelopes stamped and addressed yourself for?

No, I didn’t know that but now that I do out of spite I won’t use them anymore.

Matte or gloss?

Look I don’t use the postal service, but I would sit through a class to learn how to learn how to inflict as much pain as possible.

Actually, sitting at a post office all day would be unbearable to me

FailingMixedHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

I had to mail some gift cards, so I’m standing in line for about 10 minutes. Only two people ahead of me. I finally get to the counter and tell the lady working, I have four gift cards going to different places.

She told me to go over to the packages and write the addresses on them and come back. I did it, then had to spend another 5 minutes in line with only one person in front of me.

Why couldn’t she take my gift cards, put them in envelopes and put the addresses on them?

I would’ve went to the UPS store but the post office was closer. Lesson learned, no wonder they are losing tons of money.

The worst
Nevermind the expectations you have for the post office, did you get an email saying you have won a large amount of money and all you had to do to get it was send them a nominal amount of money in gift cards?

Last edited:
Isn’t this kinda like walking into a grocery store with a list of items you need, waiting 10 minutes in the checkout line, then getting mad when it’s your turn because the checkout kid won’t go and get your groceries off the shelf for you?

Isn’t this kinda like walking into a grocery store with a list of items you need, waiting 10 minutes in the checkout line, then getting mad when it’s your turn because the checkout kid won’t go and get your groceries off the shelf for you?
Another thing you can go online and do. And you can get them delivered. Now if they would just put the groceries away once they got them to your house.:(

He’s been parked by the pump at the gas station for an hour now bitching about how long it’s taken for the attendant to come pump his gas for him. “He’s pretty sure that’s his job.”

ADVERTISEMENT