ADVERTISEMENT

The US Post Office is the worst

No, I didn’t know that but now that I do out of spite I won’t use them anymore.

You're like the little old ladies at the grocery store, or Target.
While the cashier is busy scanning all their groceries, you just stand there and watch.

Then, when the total comes out, you start digging into the purse to find the checkbook and just start writing out the check after standing idly for 3.5 minutes.

"Let's see.....what's today's date?.....and I'm at Kroger........What is the amount again???"....

While the cashier is busy scanning all their groceries, you just stand there and watch.

Then, when the total comes out, you start digging into the purse to find the checkbook and just start writing out the check after standing idly for 3.5 minutes.

"Let's see.....what's today's date?.....and I'm at Kroger........What is the amount again???"....

Nope, I just won’t use them. America is great

No, I didn’t know that but now that I do out of spite I won’t use them anymore.
Careful who you say that to , Swag.
BvI8hlYCMAABsLQ.jpg

Nevermind the expectations you have for the post office, did you get an email saying you have won a large amount of money and all you had to do to get it was send them a nominal amount of money in gift cards?
Yeah what's up with mailing gift cards out, OP? You super late on Christmas gifts? You conducting surveys where respondents are entered into a drawing to win gift cards?

Reactions: ping72 and Moral
I guess I thought that was their job
Addressing packages? You would have spent a lot more time standing in line if the clerks were having to take time to address packages.

I have always been impressed with the Post Office. For $.58 I can send a Christmas card to a relative that lives on a country road in Montana and it will get there in 2 or 3 days. And in my life I don't think I've ever lost anything in the mail, although it probably happened a couple of times.

It's not perfect, but for a government run operation, it's darn efficient and inexpensive.

Yeah what's up with mailing gift cards out, OP? You super late on Christmas gifts? You conducting surveys where respondents are entered into a drawing to win gift cards?

I set up a contest at work and had a drawing for prizes. I should’ve had an analyst or administrative assistant send them out but I thought I would do it myself since I worked from home yesterday.

I’m figuring swag to be more like this in rifling through looking for the checkbook….

satchel-the-hangover.gif

Classic!

I set up a contest at work and had a drawing for prizes. I should’ve had an analyst or administrative assistant send them out but I thought I would do it myself since I worked from home yesterday.
Why didn't you just pass them out at work?

winners were in Illinois, New York, Arizona and California
Then you should've had one of those "must be present to win" rules. Would've made things much easier.

BTW - I haven't seen an actual physical gift card in at least 10 years. Didn't know they still existed. You'd think that someone old enough to use plastic gift cards that need to be mailed would also know how the post office works.

LOL - Just giving you sh*t, dude. Sounds like you had a bad day. You should know better than to come here to rant about it.

Then you should've had one of those "must be present to win" rules. Would've made things much easier.

BTW - I haven't seen an actual physical gift card in at least 10 years. Didn't know they still existed. You'd think that someone old enough to use plastic gift cards that need to be mailed would also know how the post office works.

LOL - Just giving you sh*t, dude. Sounds like you had a bad day. You should know better than to come here to rant about it.

The day was fine until then, hell it was fine afterwards. I just detest it, almost as bad as sitting at the DOT.

The last time I was in there, the lady didn't know how to run the debit card machine to purchase some stamps. She gave me all of her access codes & I figured it out for her.

/csb.

ADVERTISEMENT