ADVERTISEMENT

The Weber charcoal Grill

Timeless beauty

Jim Cramer was talking about Weber stock has tanked badly along with another bbq grill maker.
Gushed about Weber Co.
Might be a buy next month.

Jim Cramer was talking about Weber stock has tanked badly along with another bbq grill maker.
Gushed about Weber Co.
Might be a buy next month.
With the cult like loyalty Weber has I have a hard time seeing the company go under. On the other hand they don't get repeat customers because they last a lifetime.

I'll be buying a 22 Smokey Mountain here soon and I want a sexy Cubbie Blue Weber 22 Premium Kettle and then that might be it for the rest of my life. They last that long. People are still using classic kettles from the 60s.

Webber Kettle. Weber Bullet. All a real man needs honestly.

Edit to add: I love my Weber gas grill (and my bullet and my kettle).

Last edited:
My next pellet grill will be the Weber smokefire unless they upgrade another time before my pitboss shits out

It’s the best cooking machine of all time.
I will say I reintegrated a large kettle into the fold in the past few months. It’s let me down a bit. Still good but not as great as I remembered. I feel if I had to rank order quality of food I’d go: green egg by a fair margin, then kettle, then traeger, then gas grill

It really comes down to time. I’m not a charcoal snob. You can make a great dinner on gas.
I have found that there are some meals that are great on a gas grill, but there are others where the missing smokey flavoring is very noticeable and just isn't as tasty.

Had mine out today for lunch, cut up a pork tenderloin horizontally and marinated it in soy/lime/ginger/garlic/pepper......love that grill

I’ve been jonesing for a new grill and as an alternative to Weber have been considering and SNS grill.

Sounds like they’ve made incremental improvements to the Weber design and more logical layout (temp gauge next to airflow). They also have designed in holes for doing low and slow type cooks (I think all new to me) that guys do as modifications to a Weber.

Anyone looked into this brand?

Reactions: The Tradition
I’ve been jonesing for a new grill and as an alternative to Weber have been considering and SNS grill.

Sounds like they’ve made incremental improvements to the Weber design and more logical layout (temp gauge next to airflow). They also have designed in holes for doing low and slow type cooks (I think all new to me) that guys do as modifications to a Weber.

Anyone looked into this brand?

Yes, it looks like an awesome cooker.

I'll wait 10 years to see if they hold up like a Weber.

Reactions: flyfishstout_CO
ADVERTISEMENT