ADVERTISEMENT

THE WEIGH-IN 125: SPENCER LEE SHOWTIME

NioHawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2016
West of Kinnick
"Lee went 22-2 last year and recorded bonus points in 75% of his wins... and it doesn't seem unrealistic at all that he could surpass those totals this year. Lee wrestled last year while being just year removed from a serious knee injury (and subsequent surgery). He wrestled most of the season while wearing a bulky knee brace. He was also dealing with the college weight cut rules and his first experiences at the Division I level. To say nothing of just dealing with everything else that goes along with being a freshman in college."

Link to complete article written By RossWB @rosswb

https://www.goiowaawesome.com/iowa-...09/3082/the-weigh-in-125-spencer-lee-showtime

"Lee went 22-2 last year and recorded bonus points in 75% of his wins... and it doesn't seem unrealistic at all that he could surpass those totals this year. Lee wrestled last year while being just year removed from a serious knee injury (and subsequent surgery). He wrestled most of the season while wearing a bulky knee brace. He was also dealing with the college weight cut rules and his first experiences at the Division I level. To say nothing of just dealing with everything else that goes along with being a freshman in college."

Link to complete article written By RossWB @rosswb

https://www.goiowaawesome.com/iowa-...09/3082/the-weigh-in-125-spencer-lee-showtime

he is Awesome!!! He is PA finest...PA...Chew on that..lol

Now after my little Pa jab.....I think you are looking at a 4 timer who will put Iowa in the same room with PSU......I do love your future which is bright, very, I am high on many of your prospects:)....After this season which is already decided baring injury...Get your popcorn ready!!!!

he is Awesome!!! He is PA finest...PA...Chew on that..lol

Now after my little Pa jab.....I think you are looking at a 4 timer who will put Iowa in the same room with PSU......I do love your future which is bright, very, I am high on many of your prospects:)....After this season which is already decided baring injury...Get your popcorn ready!!!!

Ok

It doesn't matter. Anyone that makes the same weight to compete against Spencer Lee will lose. Plain and simple this kid is not losing on US soil for many many years. And any loss internationally will be far and few between. Someday when his competition days are done he'll be in a class by himself.

Last edited:
And then after college he will work in the HWC for$$$$. Just like our friends from out East. $100,000 for 20 hrs. of wrestling lessons....

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT